Thread: The Clusterphobic life of the Chinese

Blog Entries

Default The Clusterphobic life of the Chinese

Well we have a few Chinese moved in near Westville. Now i like the Chinese.I think every house should have at least one, which brings me to my point. This house has about 20 or so. Its a four bedroomed house with about twenty ppl in it and nope they are not couples. Are they sleeping in cupboards?

who knows,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Well we have a few Chinese moved in near Westville. Now i like the Chinese.I think every house should have at least one, which brings me to my point. This house has about 20 or so. Its a four bedroomed house with about twenty ppl in it and nope they are not couples. Are they sleeping in cupboards?

who knows,
    Westside.
    Of course not ... cupboards are not comfy enough
    They might use as well the living room, the reception room, conservatory, if such rooms exist there.

I had the same query once in H ... r Street, my old place.
    Underneath my flat, was another small flat where I must have seen at least 10 Irish guys. The bedrooms were TINY, even with 2 people per bedroom you couldn't move anymore.

They yelled in the street for someone already in to trow the keys to them and eventually they broke the main door, so they wouldn't have any more trouble getting in

One of the reasons I left from there.
    Last edited by Sensual Delights; 11-09-10 at 17:16.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Of course not ... cupboards are not comfy enough
    I remember before myself and another guy at a party were playing games and having a laugh. Anyway we hid in a cupboard and course the cupboard had to fall over ,doors sides on the floor. We were trapped and couldnt get out because our weight was on the doors. Somehow we finally managed to get out.

think the sun was rising,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 11-09-10 at 18:25. Reason: time for a new keyboard i reckon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I remember before myself and another guy at a party were playing games and having a laugh. Anyway we hid in a cupboard and course the cupboard had to fall over ,doors sides on the floor. We were trapped and couldnt get out because our weight was on the doors. Somehow we finally managed to get out.

think the sun was rising,
    Westside.
    Are you saying you were playing games with your friend which lead you both to attempt to come out of the closet but your weight was an issue that restricted you but you both managed it in the morning, or an I reading that wrong???........

Sorry Westie, I couldn't resist......................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

probably all illegal here hiding out probably claim asylum go on to get a house all for themselves one each sher this is the Land of a thousand Welcomes Cead Mile Failte...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    probably all illegal here hiding out probably claim asylum go on to get a house all for themselves one each sher this is the Land of a thousand Welcomes Cead Mile Failte...
    Naw their students.
    Westside.