Thread: Lizzy is feeling mighty low - no strictly tonight.....oh no!!!!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Unhappy Lizzy is feeling mighty low - no strictly tonight.....oh no!!!!!

Life for me here in London Town has become one horrible cold shiver running down my spine as i keep thinking that i need to get all things done and ready so that i don't miss a moment of the wonderful "Strictly Come Dancing." What am I going to do, it isn't on tonight?

I am looking at the paper seaching to see right now as I talk to you about my awful dilema and feeling sick that I can find nothing, not one little word anywhere. Not a repeat, nothing at all - this means one thing and one thing only - I have NO excuses for not working on a Saturday or Sunday evening. If you think that I am kidding think again - I would think all on here know how much I love my Strictly -

Oh Brucie and the Gang, how I am going to miss you.

Would be nice to see you - yes it would.

The Hot One Loves you xxx

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    Life for me here in London Town has become one horrible cold shiver running down my spine as i keep thinking that i need to get all things done and ready so that i don't miss a moment of the wonderful "Strictly Come Dancing." What am I going to do, it isn't on tonight?

I am looking at the paper seaching to see right now as I talk to you about my awful dilema and feeling sick that I can find nothing, not one little word anywhere. Not a repeat, nothing at all - this means one thing and one thing only - I have NO excuses for not working on a Saturday or Sunday evening. If you think that I am kidding think again - I would think all on here know how much I love my Strictly -

Oh Brucie and the Gang, how I am going to miss you.

Would be nice to see you - yes it would.

The Hot One Loves you xxx

Anybody suggest anything else that i can watch - anyone but the marijuana man that is?

Celeb. Big Bros coming soon - have to wait and see who is in the house though.

xxx Lizzy

Cooooeeeeyy Ducky. you just sooooo wouldn,t believe it they,ve showed a night long special tribute to STRICTLY on RTE TNAG tv oooooohhhhhhh you should hear brucie speaking in irish i,d just soooo luv to enter strictly come dancing, i used to be a real goer with the can-can up ducky clarence

Hot Lizzy Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post
    Cooooeeeeyy Ducky. you just sooooo wouldn,t believe it they,ve showed a night long special tribute to STRICTLY on RTE TNAG tv oooooohhhhhhh you should hear brucie speaking in irish i,d just soooo luv to enter strictly come dancing, i used to be a real goer with the can-can up ducky clarence

Im sure you would like to enter but it not for people like you its for people that appear in television shows.......or used to be singer or models that nobody has heard of - so thinking again maybe there is room for you ducky. I thought that the okie cokie was your speciality with your right leg in, your right leg out and all that.

I want to know in your sign off you have written I have the P factor - what is that exactly as you dont say.

xxx Lizzy

Smile

I want to know in your sign off you have written I have the P factor - what is that exactly as you dont say.:xxx Lizzy
    well, the P stands for Pink Ducky i just sooooo luv everything in pink do you wear any pink nowadays lizbet? do you remember when you worked for CBS records and you were going out with Mark Almond of Soft Cell? He liked you wearing pink lizbet such a luverly boy he was, will you pair ever get back together or is it a case of tainted love?

Hot Lizzy Guest

well, the P stands for Pink Ducky i just sooooo luv everything in pink do you wear any pink nowadays lizbet? do you remember when you worked for CBS records and you were going out with Mark Almond of Soft Cell? He liked you wearing pink lizbet such a luverly boy he was, will you pair ever get back together or is it a case of tainted love?
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="magenta"]Oh Clarence you know that i never went out with him he's gay you twat...........

You think you are so funny don't you, well im here to tell you that when that shit bigpaws comes back the fun will leave this site thats for sure..........and i will not post on here and thats a fact.

Clarence you will have to keep the flag flying my darling....... xxx Lizzy xxx

Oh Clarence you know that i never went out with him he's gay you twat..You think you are so funny don't you, well im here to tell you that when that shit bigpaws comes back the fun will leave this site thats for sure..........and i will not post on here and thats a fact. Clarence you will have to keep the flag flying my darling.
    ohhhhhh i didnt know mark almond was gay! Is that what you meant when you said you were trying to cure him ??? i,ll always keep the pink flag flying lizbet and if that doesn,t scare bigpaws away then i dont know what will Please please dont leave me to fend for myself Lizbet i,m small, he,s BIG and my feelings are just soooooooo easily hurt

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking

ohhhhhh i didnt know mark almond was gay! Is that what you meant when you said you were trying to cure him ??? i,ll always keep the pink flag flying lizbet and if that doesn,t scare bigpaws away then i dont know what will Please please dont leave me to fend for myself Lizbet i,m small, he,s BIG and my feelings are just soooooooo easily hurt

If he comes back then i will go and sure lots of others will too........you cannot do what he did and expect thats ok ......... you saw what he wrote about Patty........and her site - not nice.......... if he comes then we go..........and it wont just be one or two it will be loads.

Lizbet.....xxxxxx

TV at christmas is rubbish.