Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cult

Reviews

Smile cult

does modern life have a firm hold on you?
    do you yearn to live a far simpler life, more akin to nature?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sometimes, you just wish you were that mouse...
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to robijntje For This Useful Post:

warmcome (19-03-11)

The simple life is what appeals to me most. It brings out the natural home maker in me, the Mother Nature if you, will which feels so right. I love being in the garden planting things that I can nurture, and making the most of natural beauty which is everywhere if we just open our eyes. Walking on the beach barefoot listening to the waves is heaven. I'm from the City but being in the sticks feels more like home.

However, modern conveniences are necessary for me, when I'm working especially. I couldn't get by in my day to day working life without phones, laptop, car and many other gadgets and gizmos we take for granted. When I'm not working, I don't really bother with a phone and my computer rarely gets a look in. You're far more likely to find me walking in the park, on the beach or in the woods.

I feel that modern life takes so much away from what we're supposed to be as people. The sixth sense that is quite rare these days was far more prevalent when the earth wasn't full of man made crap cluttering up our lives. Take forums for example. In days gone by we'd have met and had this conversation face to face instead of sitting behind our respective computers and relying on technology so much.

Sometimes I wish I was born before technology ruled the world but I wouldn't thank you for taking away my vibrator, washing machine or running water and central heating lol x
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (19-03-11), mellors (19-03-11), Morpheus (19-03-11), warmcome (19-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    The simple life is what appeals to me most. It brings out the natural home maker in me, the Mother Nature if you, will which feels so right. I love being in the garden planting things that I can nurture, and making the most of natural beauty which is everywhere if we just open our eyes. Walking on the beach barefoot listening to the waves is heaven. I'm from the City but being in the sticks feels more like home.

However, modern conveniences are necessary for me, when I'm working especially. I couldn't get by in my day to day working life without phones, laptop, car and many other gadgets and gizmos we take for granted. When I'm not working, I don't really bother with a phone and my computer rarely gets a look in. You're far more likely to find me walking in the park, on the beach or in the woods.

I feel that modern life takes so much away from what we're supposed to be as people. The sixth sense that is quite rare these days was far more prevalent when the earth wasn't full of man made crap cluttering up our lives. Take forums for example. In days gone by we'd have met and had this conversation face to face instead of sitting behind our respective computers and relying on technology so much.

Sometimes I wish I was born before technology ruled the world but I wouldn't thank you for taking away my vibrator, washing machine or running water and central heating lol x
    Nice post. But if you do agree to meet warmcome ( I do wish he'd change his name ) face to face for a chat about this don't go shagging that cocky guy in the carpark afterwards. It might tip him over the edge :-)
    Last edited by Bruno69; 19-03-11 at 16:22.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (19-03-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    Nice post. But if you do agree to meet warmcome ( I do wish he'd change his name ) face to face for a chat about this don't go shagging that cocky guy in the carpark afterwards. It might tip him over the edge :-)
    yow, Bruno!

i can do cocky too!

Not in the carpark, the woods possibly - I prefer nature after all lol x
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

Reviews

Now you are my kind of gal!
    Might have to be tree-way with me too though :-)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

EnglishAlex (19-03-11), Morpheus (19-03-11)

Reviews

hi alex, are you adept at poll dancing?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    hi alex, are you adept at poll dancing?
    Listen, my surreal friend and favorite poster, we need to meet and work on your chat up lines. Ok?
    Or she'll be out in that carpark quicker than you can say fish and chips .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

warmcome (19-03-11)

Reviews

Well said Alex. Likewise I couldn't live without modern ammenities yet love the rural outdoors.

I guess the perfect solution would be to spend half of one's time working in the city and the other half on holiday in the sticks. I'll make the move when my winning lotto ticket to comes in!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast