Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thank you ireland, re england/germany i want to here your cheering

Thumbs up Thank you ireland, re england/germany i want to here your cheering

Hiya all of you extremeley naughty gents
    . Thankyou for a fab time as always. Crazy bunch that you are.
    I really met some fab characters this tour, almost legendary people. Multiple orgasms, lots of giggles et al!!!!!!!!!!!!

A special thankyou to english toni , wendy sparks , selena, the hookers day out at the hodson was hysterical.love you all!!!!

Anyway, back to business at hand, tomorrow is our clash with the deutchers, it would be fab to hear shouts accross the green fair isle for england!

I am a football lass and we need all the support we can get. I do like watching the players and the ball!prob more the players........nympho that i am.

The girls here are somethin else and have been in full swing of the world cup along with you all. Enjoy enjoy enjoy..........spread a bit o happiness cause you gotta!

See you girls 2mrw in dub for the match, you know who you are and i am sure you clients would also like to know where we are all meeting up, but, alas................our secret.

Mwah!

Rebecca

ohh go on sooo!!!...

ahem!!!!

COME ON!!!

(may Collins forgive me for my sins)

Reviews

As a republican from the north I shouldn't be cheering England on but if I have to be honest I have been wishing them on because they are a decent bunch of lads. Even Terry has a place in my heart now! Not sure if I want them to win the Cup though, the papers would never give over!!

Come England!!!
    Lead by an Italian!!
    Up the Popery!!!
    Last edited by Derry lad; 26-06-10 at 18:24.

Quote Originally Posted by Derry lad View Post
    Not sure if I want them to win the Cup though
    Now lets not lose the run of ourselves We all know we only want them to proceed a good bit as the crying when they get knocked out is all the sweeter to our ears

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

Derry lad (26-06-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by english rebecca View Post
    Hiya all of you extremeley naughty gents
    . Thankyou for a fab time as always. Crazy bunch that you are.
    I really met some fab characters this tour, almost legendary people. Multiple orgasms, lots of giggles et al!!!!!!!!!!!!

A special thankyou to english toni , wendy sparks , selena, the hookers day out at the hodson was hysterical.love you all!!!!

Anyway, back to business at hand, tomorrow is our clash with the deutchers, it would be fab to hear shouts accross the green fair isle for england!

I am a football lass and we need all the support we can get. I do like watching the players and the ball!prob more the players........nympho that i am.

The girls here are somethin else and have been in full swing of the world cup along with you all. Enjoy enjoy enjoy..........spread a bit o happiness cause you gotta!

See you girls 2mrw in dub for the match, you know who you are and i am sure you clients would also like to know where we are all meeting up, but, alas................our secret.

Mwah!

Rebecca
    Who cares about the world cup.............

Tell us where you're all going tonight...............

Please............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

I'm torn. My fantasy football team has Rooney and England, but I just can't cope with Smug Linekar or Awful Childs.

Best of luck to Rebecca though and I respect your position.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post

Best of luck to Rebecca though and I respect your position.
    Which one...

4 4 2 ?

1 on 1 ?

She is an ex gymnast after all

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

BruceAlmighty (26-06-10)

Reviews

If you were perhaps playing in the team rebecca i would defo follow england but alas you are not so come on the deucthlanders
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    I'm torn.
    CARLOS!!!!

I fear a product recall on the pine cones is in the offing!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Which one...

4 4 2 ?

1 on 1 ?

She is an ex gymnast after all
    I would be honoured to have Rebecca in any position, but 4 4 2 is just a few too many, even for me.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast