Thread: My First Day!!!

1. Exclamation My First Day!!!

Well boys...... it's my very first day and i must say im impressed with the stamina of Dublin men!!!!
    Makes a girl all warm and fuzzy ( well wet!!!) Trying to be a good girl there!! doesn't quite work
    So who's gonna ride this filly into the wee small hours.......... so wet just anticipating the replies!!!

My apologies to everyone who tryed to contact me over the months and the ones who i have built strong friendships with............. You know who you are!!! Hands out of your pockets!!!

Lots of long lingering kisses and a few sneaky feels
    Check out my new album and as mae west said............ come up and see me some time!!!!
    Last edited by Ad Staff; 04-09-09 at 16:14. Reason: breaking rules

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale irish View Post
    Well boys...... it's my very first day and i must say im impressed with the stamina of Dublin men!!!!
    Makes a girl all warm and fuzzy ( well wet!!!) Trying to be a good girl there!! doesn't quite work
    So who's gonna ride this filly into the wee small hours.......... so wet just anticipating the replies!!!

My apologies to everyone who tryed to contact me over the months and the ones who i have built strong friendships with............. You know who you are!!! Hands out of your pockets!!!

Lots of long lingering kisses and a few sneaky feels
    Check out my new album and as mae west said............ come up and see me some time!!!!

I like your self-portraits. I have a feeling that you like red. What part of the city are you in and how does one contact you?

3. Default

Hi there Femme Fatale ; could you email me a contact number please? ** email deleted
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 06-09-09 at 21:55. Reason: Rule breaking

4. Default

Hi,

Could you sent your number to ** email deleted ** please
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 06-09-09 at 21:55. Reason: Rule breaking