Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Status Quo

Love Status Quo

Just heard the sad news that rick parfitt has suffered a heart attack after performing a show in turkey they claim he is in a serious contition please god he will be ok i loved him singing
    Live and let live life is to short

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

alcatel (16-06-16), Barney Rubble (16-06-16), bettercallsaul (16-06-16), Calvados (16-06-16), Clueless (16-06-16), lildick (16-06-16), robbie9 (16-06-16), Rocker123 (16-06-16), Sexy Sandy 69 (17-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Melindablondey View Post
    Just heard the sad news that rick parfitt has suffered a heart attack after performing a show in turkey they claim he is in a serious contition please god he will be ok i loved him singing
    Ah Jaysus Melinda, I loved the Quo growing up (Wanna see my record collection sometime? ).
    I think he had a heart attack a few years back.
    The oul coke & alcohol wouldn't have helped I guess.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (16-06-16)

Compliments of wiki: "
    Following a heart attack, Parfitt had a quadruple heart bypass in 1997, when he was told by doctors that he could die "at any time" unless he changed his lifestyle of drugs, smoking and heavy drinking.[citation needed] He suffered a heart attack in December 2011 and underwent surgery on the following day.[11] On 1 August 2014, while on a European tour with Status Quo, Parfitt was hospitalised in Pula, Croatia, forcing the cancellation of six shows on the tour.[12] He later told the Daily Mail he was pleased to have suffered another heart attack as it had forced him to stop smoking and drinking after 50 years.[13] On 14 June 2016, after playing with his band in Antalya, Turkey, he suffered another heart attack and was hospitalized.[14]"

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calvados For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (16-06-16), Melindablondey (16-06-16), Sexy Sandy 69 (17-06-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Ah Jaysus Melinda, I loved the Quo growing up (Wanna see my record collection sometime? ).
    I think he had a heart attack a few years back.
    The oul coke & alcohol wouldn't have helped I guess.
    This has been an awful year for celebrities either been ill or their all after dying and i say we hear more before the year is out

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (16-06-16)

Reviews

This has been an awful year for celebrities either been ill or their all after dying and i say we hear more before the year is out
    We need to stop Floki posting,that bastard has killed most of them with his threads!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    We need to stop Floki posting,that bastard has killed most of them with his threads!
    haha not most them all haha

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (16-06-16), willie wacker (16-06-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Calvados View Post
    Compliments of wiki: "
    Following a heart attack, Parfitt had a quadruple heart bypass in 1997, when he was told by doctors that he could die "at any time" unless he changed his lifestyle of drugs, smoking and heavy drinking.[citation needed] He suffered a heart attack in December 2011 and underwent surgery on the following day.[11] On 1 August 2014, while on a European tour with Status Quo, Parfitt was hospitalised in Pula, Croatia, forcing the cancellation of six shows on the tour.[12] He later told the Daily Mail he was pleased to have suffered another heart attack as it had forced him to stop smoking and drinking after 50 years.[13] On 14 June 2016, after playing with his band in Antalya, Turkey, he suffered another heart attack and was hospitalized.[14]"
    Thankyou i never knew that he was given enough warnings but never heed them what can you do

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

Calvados (16-06-16)

Thankyou i never knew that he was given enough warnings but never heed them what can you do
    Sometimes it's quality of life rather than quantity.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Calvados For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Calvados View Post
    Sometimes it's quality of life rather than quantity.
    Always better to aim for both though.... that said most of us fail both.... at least he had fun... or tried.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Calvados (16-06-16), Melindablondey (16-06-16)

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Always better to aim for both though.... that said most of us fail both.... at least he had fun... or tried.
    He's not dead yet, this guy's a fighter. Another bypass and he'll be grand! ....hopefully

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calvados For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (16-06-16), Melindablondey (16-06-16)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast