Thread: Careful in Cork

Default Careful in Cork

Last night while walking along union quay i spotted a 04D reg silver ford focus saloon parked near the school of music. As i was passing i could hear the radio transmission which was quiet loud, I then spotted the second ariel. It moved off but came back again so if any fellow is trying to pick up on union quay be very careful.

Blog Entries

Default Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Wildone View Post
    Last night while walking along union quay i spotted a 04D reg silver ford focus saloon parked near the school of music. As i was passing i could hear the radio transmission which was quiet loud, I then spotted the second ariel. It moved off but came back again so if any fellow is trying to pick up on union quay be very careful.
    they watched me one night when i was walking along by Corks infamous red light district.Asking me what i was doing.You wouldnt mind it but they actually followed me for a good while and it was i stopped and turned around to ask them what the fuck they are doing.

must have thought i was a pimp,
    Westside.

PS was a long time back

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wildone View Post
    i was driving back home from a meeting in the Clarion last Wednesday night, and thought i would have a drive around to see what was about.. I saw one woman who was quite obviously working, i kept driving to check the area out, see if there were any of the filth around.. sure enough there was a couple of guys sitting in a D reg mondeo with the aerials on the top.. id say its dodgy enough around there.. its been ages since i picked up a street girl around there, dont know if i would chance it again.. nothing worse than getting caught by the filth while youe penis is stuck in a prostitutes throat while sitting in a parked car.... still thats half the thrill of it isnt it ? lol

Blog Entries

Default Did you see him?

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    i was driving back home from a meeting in the Clarion last Wednesday night,
    Hows Ex P?

By the way ,those police are around because of the way kerb crawlers behave.Ppl have no peace with them and they are a nuisance to society in general.I have seen non working girls being followed by guys in cars.Thats just not on at all.

Westside.

there is one girl doin a lt of robbing latley and they had her cornered last night around 10. any way there is none good arond for a while