Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So it happened...

Default So it happened...

Plucked up the courage to travel up to cork, picked a fine lady, called her, arranged the meet.
    While waiting around, decided to get abrakebabra (not my finest idea, I know), ate my kebab, walking towards my appointment, smile on my face, got in the door, offered a shower. I availed. While quickly showering with the biggest hard on of my life, it hit me. Whether it was the apache pizza from the previous night or the quickly downed kebab from 20 minutes ago, I had the shits. My 30 minute appointment was spent on her toilet.
    €80 well spent. Atleast it wasn't my toilet that I stank out.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FirstTimeMallow For This Useful Post:

Opium1985 (27-01-16), tom sand (27-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMallow View Post
    Plucked up the courage to travel up to cork, picked a fine lady, called her, arranged the meet.
    While waiting around, decided to get abrakebabra (not my finest idea, I know), ate my kebab, walking towards my appointment, smile on my face, got in the door, offered a shower. I availed. While quickly showering with the biggest hard on of my life, it hit me. Whether it was the apache pizza from the previous night or the quickly downed kebab from 20 minutes ago, I had the shits. My 30 minute appointment was spent on her toilet.
    You stay classy! They will be queuing up for you.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cortez For This Useful Post:

tom sand (27-01-16)

Reviews

No rimming so I guess.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

tom sand (27-01-16)

Reviews

Thanks for sharing this.
    But, perhaps, we really didn't need to know?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

casman (27-01-16), F-Dub (27-01-16), tom sand (27-01-16), Toolbox (27-01-16), willie wacker (27-01-16)

Reviews

dude

OMG

My first job was in abrakebabra on Patrick st x well there is a reason for 4.95 meal deal on Wednesday hahaha
    IN THE WORLD, WHERE YOU CAN BE ANYTHING......BE KIND

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Opium1985 For This Useful Post:

casman (27-01-16), tom sand (27-01-16), willie wacker (27-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Opium1985 View Post
    My first job was in abrakebabra on Patrick st x well there is a reason for 4.95 meal deal on Wednesday hahaha
    It would be so wrong to ask if said meal deal still is on offer,I am really annoyed tom sand told me to ask!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

tom sand (27-01-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Opium1985 View Post
    Shite cheap food,god only knows whats in it.

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    It would be so wrong to ask if said meal deal still is on offer,I am really annoyed tom sand told me to ask!
    Every Wednesday ��
    IN THE WORLD, WHERE YOU CAN BE ANYTHING......BE KIND

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    hi Opium
    i did'nt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast