Thread: Dolly quote for the day

Default Dolly quote for the day

Are we skipping over time without letting our essence be at the front of us?

2. Default

for sure

Where have all the deep thinkers gone today?
    Turn off ur Sunday telly and think about deep things. Come on
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 02-08-09 at 14:17.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default cant

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Where have all the deep thinkers gone today?
    Turn off ur Sunday telly/tellie/tellee and think about deep things. Come on
    Cant do that watching the rebels decimating donegal

Reviews

Well, I think that many of us are not presently aware as the weight of reality is too much to bear.

As to our essence, well I'm not sure -- but I think we should not be fearful in the way we live...we should engage with our desire and live it without regret or self-loathing. Be what you are and do not apologise for it. If your heart says "live in Ireland" then do so.

This aint a rehearsal, as a friend of mine says

Reviews

I've nearly run out of time, your essence is not in front of you, it's behind you, that wonderful ass of yours, before my time runs out, I must cum over and give it a good rimming.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Cant do that watching the rebels decimating donegal
    You're gonna fry your brain Ber. Be careful

Quote Originally Posted by piggi View Post
    Well, I think that many of us are not presently aware as the weight of reality is too much to bear.

As to our essence, well I'm not sure -- but I think we should not be fearful in the way we live...we should engage with our desire and live it without regret or self-loathing. Be what you are and do not apologise for it. If your heart says "live in Ireland" then do so.

This aint a rehearsal, as a friend of mine says
    You are right piggi.

We never lose who we are. All the things we have done in our lives have been like a stack of cards, piling up one after the other. Both joys, sad moments, loves, heartaches, and all the little actions we did where we found joy in (could be a hobby or many hobbies). Could be moments and places that just seemed so right. If you sit still and just let the mind go on a little flight thru time, you will see all those places where you felt that feeling of essence. For me, I see a waterfall, many meadows of wildflowers I sat in, lovely drives though the country, the sun lighting up certain areas of a field and making it golden.... and all the hobbies in my life that I just jump right into and did like I had been a pro, yet it was my first time doing it. These moments and things are what makes up our essence.
    The reason I am asking this question is because I know for myself, as I get older, I adapt to my environment. And too much its seems. I take on the culture, the environment, put my whole self and mind into my job, change my lifestyle to suit all those things. But I feel inside I am a dark morbid mess of unhappiness. That is being old. Old is when inside you you are fading and crumbling back down into the earth. So to stay young, really is a matter of being true to your essence. To rejoice at all the years you have lived so far, gathering these beautiful moments and and experiences, to add to your core essence. Then just be true to yourself. Be a fucking fighter if you have to to not slip back down to the earth. Fight for your freedom to exude your essence in every second that you breathe.
    Yes, people may think you're a fucking lunatic, but you know, who really cares what they think? If they look down on you just because you are passionate about being true to yourself, then they are just like the lint you get on your shirt and just use a lint roller to roll them right off you. They don't and their opinions dont need to stick to you. If you are true to yourself, wearing your essence like a proud owner, then you will attract the kind of people who are good for you. The rest of them can go fuck themselves. You evolving helps others evolve. Even the people you rolled off you with the lint roller. Even they will look at you in wonder and surprise and ask themselves if they need to be more like that.
    Just be brave if you dare to keep your youth. Who wants to wither up inside? Do you know that your physical body follows the same road as your spiritual and emotional health? People who have lived a long time, but have no wrinkles, and lovely skin, and healthy bodies, these are people who have lived in their essence. It does affect their overall health. But if you see some poeple the same age, and they look so beaten and worn out. This has been the body just following the same path that mind and spirit followed. As they say "grow old gracefully".

And remember to not be one of these sad ones:
    "So many people tiptoe through life, so carefully, to arrive, safely, at death."

Reviews

We never lose who we are. All the things we have done in our lives have been like a stack of cards, piling up one after the other. Both joys, sad moments, loves, heartaches, and all the little actions we did where we found joy in (could be a hobby or many hobbies). Could be moments and places that just seemed so right. If you sit still and just let the mind go on a little flight thru time, you will see all those places where you felt that feeling of essence. For me, I see a waterfall, many meadows of wildflowers I sat in, lovely drives though the country, the sun lighting up certain areas of a field and making it golden.... and all the hobbies in my life that I just jump right into and did like I had been a pro, yet it was my first time doing it. These moments and things are what makes up our essence.
    The reason I am asking this question is because I know for myself, as I get older, I adapt to my environment. And too much its seems. I take on the culture, the environment, put my whole self and mind into my job, change my lifestyle to suit all those things. But I feel inside I am a dark morbid mess of unhappiness. That is being old. Old is when inside you you are fading and crumbling back down into the earth. So to stay young, really is a matter of being true to your essence. To rejoice at all the years you have lived so far, gathering these beautiful moments and and experiences, to add to your core essence. Then just be true to yourself. Be a fucking fighter if you have to to not slip back down to the earth. Fight for your freedom to exude your essence in every second that you breathe.
    Yes, people may think you're a fucking lunatic, but you know, who really cares what they think? If they look down on you just because you are passionate about being true to yourself, then they are just like the lint you get on your shirt and just use a lint roller to roll them right off you. They don't and their opinions dont need to stick to you. If you are true to yourself, wearing your essence like a proud owner, then you will attract the kind of people who are good for you. The rest of them can go fuck themselves. You evolving helps others evolve. Even the people you rolled off you with the lint roller. Even they will look at you in wonder and surprise and ask themselves if they need to be more like that.
    Just be brave if you dare to keep your youth. Who wants to wither up inside? Do you know that your physical body follows the same road as your spiritual and emotional health? People who have lived a long time, but have no wrinkles, and lovely skin, and healthy bodies, these are people who have lived in their essence. It does affect their overall health. But if you see some poeple the same age, and they look so beaten and worn out. This has been the body just following the same path that mind and spirit followed. As they say "grow old gracefully".

And remember to not be one of these sad ones:
    "So many people tiptoe through life, so carefully, to arrive, safely, at death."

Thanks Dolly, I feel a lot better now, that was really beautiful.
    Once a prick - always a prick.