Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: why drugs must remain illegal

Reviews

Cop why drugs must remain illegal

HOW ELSE WE GONNA BUY NEW CARS AND REAL ESTATE?

Reviews

drugs destroys lives,i believe every town should have a vigilante group to sort them out...ever hear of the RAAD republican action against drugs..these are the real deal and are in derry and are a branch off the IRA...it will save kids lives

Reviews

Oh dear.......

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

Clyde (18-09-14), funlover12 (18-09-14), Jiberjabber (18-09-14), Toolbox (25-08-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by meath chap View Post
    drugs destroys lives,i believe every town should have a vigilante group to sort them out...ever hear of the RAAD republican action against drugs..these are the real deal and are in derry and are a branch off the IRA...it will save kids lives
    good luck with all that, they'll need it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (18-09-14)

Reviews

repression doesn't work, never did, and never will.
    Only education will in the long run.

A bunch of self proclaimed bigot/vigilantes won't help, but makes things worst.
    Those RAAD dickhead go after the little user/supplier, because it is easy and it makes them feel good about themselves, but not against the big cheese, pretty much like the cops.
    Also keep in mind that back in the days of unrest the Ira was the one thatsupplied all these drugs in Ireland and the Uk to finance their terrorist enterprise.
    So if RAAd is a branch of Ira like you claim, what are they doing exactly? and by that I mean are they cleaning up their mess or eliminating the competition?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 10inchesandcounting For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (18-09-14), Me4711 (18-09-14), warmcome (26-08-14), willieh (18-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post

Those RAAD dickhead go after the little user/supplier, because it is easy and it makes them feel good about themselves, but not against the big cheese, pretty much like the cops.
    Also keep in mind that back in the days of unrest the Ira was the one thatsupplied all these drugs in Ireland and the Uk to finance their terrorist enterprise.
    So if RAAd is a branch of Ira like you claim, what are they doing exactly? and by that I mean are they cleaning up their mess or eliminating the competition?
    they were mugging decent drug dealers, (quiet lately)...
    Last edited by warmcome; 26-08-14 at 06:39.

Reviews

Do you think it's right that I should have to worry about my knee caps when all I want to do is skin up? Sounds to me like the punishment is doing more harm than the crime.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

annabel taylor (18-09-14), warmcome (18-09-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Do you think it's right that I should have to worry about my knee caps when all I want to do is skin up? Sounds to me like the punishment is doing more harm than the crime.
    well thats your personal use,its the cowards in the darkness getting other fools to sell it on...who wants drugs in there community? only the people who take them

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 10inchesandcounting View Post

correct they go after the small supplier because thats how they stop it in their area because you wont see the big cheese sticking there neck out,they hide

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast