Thread: Forget the fog. Here comes the fur..........

Blog Entries

Default Forget the fog. Here comes the fur..........

Went for a walk with the furry one today. Early enough. Was going through fields and this woman comes along walking and i put my fella on the lead. Then it started. "hes a dangerous dog ,blah blah blah" and she pointed the stick at him too. I said "hes ok and walked off away from her.

No fuckin wonder ppl get attacked by dogs. I mean dogs sense hatred. They know it without ever opening your mouth. Stand their pointing a stick and telling the owner how much you dont like the dog they will get pissed off and given a chance will bite.The domineering type breeds will rip you apart if they got pissed.No wonder ppl get attacked by them. I think hatred of dogs should be a crime in itself.

rant over,kinda,
    Westside.

PS she was handsome too. God. (sarcastic) A face that would haunt a house for you.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Went for a walk with the furry one today. Early enough. Was going through fields and this woman comes along walking and i put my fella on the lead. Then it started. "hes a dangerous dog ,blah blah blah" and she pointed the stick at him too. I said "hes ok and walked off away from her.

No fuckin wonder ppl get attacked by dogs. I mean dogs sense hatred. They know it without ever opening your mouth. Stand their pointing a stick and telling the owner how much you dont like the dog they will get pissed off and given a chance will bite.The domineering type breeds will rip you apart if they got pissed.No wonder ppl get attacked by them. I think hatred of dogs should be a crime in itself.

rant over,kinda,
    Westside.

PS she was handsome too. God. (sarcastic) A face that would haunt a house for you.
    she sounds like an old bag alright after you putting the dog on a lead what kind of a dog is it anyway

Blog Entries

Default You get them

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    she sounds like an old bag alright after you putting the dog on a lead what kind of a dog is it anyway
    he's an English bull terrier,
    Westside.

Reviews

Westside.
    there a lovely dog that old bag you met must be a right old bastard i went for my 8km hill walk this morning to clear my head as i had a skin full of beer lastnite..i met this big german sheppard dog now i am not afraid of dogs normally but when i saw this big fella i was just a little nervous but i just called him over to pet him and hope for the best and lucky lucky we became mates he was very friendly thank fuck

Blog Entries

Default If a person is afraid of a dog

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    there a lovely dog that old bag you met must be a right old bastard i went for my 8km hill walk this morning to clear my head as i had a skin full of beer lastnite..i met this big german sheppard dog now i am not afraid of dogs normally but when i saw this big fella i was just a little nervous but i just called him over to pet him and hope for the best and lucky lucky we became mates he was very friendly thank fuck
    the trick is no eye contact. Same goes for if a person doesnt like a dog. No eye contact. No touch, no talk to and no eye contact and there wont be a problem. The big problem is when a person stares at a dog and the dog gets fixated on the persons glance. They will get bitten if he gets close enough.

Most ppl ,even a lot of dog owners know nothing about dogs. Ppl confuse dangerous breeds with dangerous dogs.They are not the same thing. you could have a good owner who knows what he is at and give him a dangerous breed and there will be no problem. You could give a bad owner a King Charles Spaniel and there will be a problem. The trick with the dominant breeds is to be the dominant one. In other words your the owner, not the dog.

By the way, i usually tell ppl like this that the dog is better bred than them but not women. I only do that with men.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

the trick is no eye contact. Same goes for if a person doesnt like a dog. No eye contact. No touch, no talk to and no eye contact and there wont be a problem. The big problem is when a person stares at a dog and the dog gets fixated on the persons glance. They will get bitten if he gets close enough.

Most ppl ,even a lot of dog owners know nothing about dogs. Ppl confuse dangerous breeds with dangerous dogs.They are not the same thing. you could have a good owner who knows what he is at and give him a dangerous breed and there will be no problem. You could give a bad owner a King Charles Spaniel and there will be a problem. The trick with the dominant breeds is to be the dominant one. In other words your the owner, not the dog.

By the way, i usually tell ppl like this that the dog is better bred than them but not women. I only do that with men.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    yeah i know what you mean and you probably wouldn't be far wrong..

Reviews

Westside.
    Those ugly cock-faced things? Billy Connolly called them "a shark on a leash", because it's "two eyes, a row of teeth, and an arsehole".

Two (genuine) questions Westie:

Why do you want a dog in the city?

And why do you want a vicious bastard of a dog?

Blog Entries

Default Well

Why do you want a dog in the city?

I couldnt live without a dog. We always had a dog. I have a good back where i am and i drive out to places with him too. I will always have a dog. He is well walked and looked after.

And why do you want a vicious bastard of a dog?

Well, if they are reared right then you'll be fine as long as you experienced with domineering type dogs (i am). Its just a case of always liking that type of dog. I love boxers and English bulls but the boxers have gotten fucked up with breeding lately.

By the way ,i will never be the type of person that gives a fuck about what others say and do. Ppl think they are a vicious dog ,tough shit. What others think is and has always being completely irrelevant to me. Too many narrow minded ppl around today who live there lives based on others perceptions of them. I have my own perceptions. Mine.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 07-02-10 at 21:51.