Thread: Sexy's@0870690369 last week this February

Smile Sexy's@0870690369 last week this February

Hi guys, I will be away from the 16 of February till the 27 of February for a holidays vacation in a sky resort in Andorra(spain). Thank you all for your contribution to make my dream holidays this February come true, in return I promised you guys that I will come back all toned, fit and sexy for you even more that I am now due 7 days I will be doing hard skying down the beautiful up hills of Andorra.
    Thank you very much, I wish you were coming with me to Andorra. I will be missing you loads

0870690369 Naomi

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Hi guys, I will be away from the 16 of February till the 27 of February for a holidays vacation in a sky resort in Andorra(spain). Thank you all for your contribution to make my dream holidays this February come true, in return I promised you guys that I will come back all toned, fit and sexy for you even more that I am now due 7 days I will be doing hard skying down the beautiful up hills of Andorra.
    Thank you very much, I wish you were coming with me to Andorra. I will be missing you loads

0870690369 Naomi
    Hi Naomi hope its a ski resort not a sky resort ure going to
    too soon for a little gem like u to go to the big house in the sky
    will u be coming back as an angel?angels20angels20angels20angels20angels20

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post

0870690369 Naomi

Hey Naomi,i'm off to Andorra in January,you going back ??? maybe i'd see you there?