Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Was it you???

Thumbs down Was it you???

I was in the gents toilets of Burger King on O' Connell Street in Dublin City Centre last Thursday afternoon at roughly 2 or 3 o clock in the afternoon (opposite Dublin Bus HQ). When i came out of the cubicle (there are only 2 of them), i was washing my hands, and i heard alot of groaning and moaning from the cubicle that was next to the one that i had been in, and firstly i thought it was just some fella havin a wank, but i looked over and noticed a man's feet against the door, he was on the floor giving another fella a blowjob! In the middle of the afternoon and where a child could easily have wondered in to use the toilet, with or without his father/parents. (And i know it was 2 blokes and not a girl in there cos i could hear both men's voices, the fella who had the cock in his mouth was telling the other guy to shoot his spunk into that guys mouth). If anyone knows the toilets in this Burger King Restaurant you will know that the doors are very very small, you can easily see people's feet and also the top of their heads, and the lighting in the cubicle is very very poor, its dark with light blue lighting (i think its got something to do with preventing druggies from being able to see the veins in their arms when they're shooting up or something). But i was very surprised to be honest. I didn't know whether to report it to the staff/security there or to say nothing, but when i got back to the restaurant area there's usually a security man standing beside the entrance to the toilets (you have to go downstairs to use the toilets), but the security man wasn't there at that time, he probably wouldn't have been in so early cos like i said it was between about 2 - 3pm in the afternoon, maybe about 3.30pm at latest but i think it was earlier than that. I wasn't going to queue up in the line and instead of asking for a bacon double cheesburger meal i would be saying that there's a guy in the gents getting his cocked sucked by another guy, (i wouldn't actually have said it so forward or used those exact words but you know what i mean), so i just didn't bother and walked out when i came out of the jacks. And also, the guy who was getting the blowjob was probably about to cum, and its very important that you don't disturb ANYONE when they're about to blow their load ha ha, but honestly it really did catch me by surprise. I wonder was it anyone from this site, (either the cocksucker or the lucky one ha ha), or has anybody got any similar stories, or even if you seen this exact same episode that i'm talking about?

Reviews

Why didn't you give the toilet door a boot and tell them Faggots to stop suckin each others cock . That's what i would have done !
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Dirty fuckin' bastards, you should've lobbed water over the door at them!

Blog Entries

Default Yes, it was me...............

But I was on my own time so I think it's a private matter.........I'd like to make it clear I'm not employed directally by Burger King for this sort of thing......... It's not my main job but I need to do it for a little extra cash.......... I know people in this business are looked down on by most people and even hated, particularly in the pub and club scene, I do it there sometimes too......... but really it's just a job............ We have to put up with having a lot of stuff being thrown in our faces, aduse from drunk people who think we're not doing a good job and often a dig thrown here and there.......

Anyway like I say, I was on my own time when this happened so I don't think I should be blamed ..........

It's a tough life in the contracted security business workin in Burger King............. I wasn't due in till 4pm..................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

he was having a happy meal.

[quote=espensen;113153]he was having a happy meal

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Last edited by SUPERSTUD; 03-08-09 at 15:43.

if it was u luther then u sir are a dirty bastard! not the time (middle of d afternoon for fucks sake!!) and certainly not the fuckin place either. a child have easily walked in there, and as some of ye may know, the lakc are broken/fucked on some of those jacks doors so they can be easily opened. maybe dats why d feet were against d door ha ha. are u saying that u give other men blowjobs? how much? cos cuntihooks to b honest i find dat very fukin hard 2 believe

and when u say that u hav 2 put up with alot of stuff being thrown in ur face, i'd say that includes d other fella's spunk aswell then does it?
    Last edited by SUPERSTUD; 03-08-09 at 15:53.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERSTUD View Post
    if it was u luther then u sir are a dirty bastard! not the time (middle of d afternoon for fucks sake!!) and certainly not the fuckin place either. a child have easily walked in there, and as some of ye may know, the lakc are broken/fucked on some of those jacks doors so they can be easily opened. maybe dats why d feet were against d door ha ha. are u saying that u give other men blowjobs? how much? cos cuntihooks to b honest i find dat very fukin hard 2 believe
    Agreed, in all seriousness, this sort of shit should be done in a private residence, not a public building.

ESP

Blog Entries

It was me and Luther. I don't usually sound like a man, it's just I'd had a heavy night on the fags the night before

Blog Entries

Default Wasted............

there's usually a security man standing beside the entrance to the toilets (you have to go downstairs to use the toilets), but the security man wasn't there at that time, he probably wouldn't have been in so early cos like i said it was between about 2 - 3pm
    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    But I was on my own time so I think it's a private matter.........I'd like to make it clear I'm not employed directally by Burger King for this sort of thing......... It's not my main job but I need to do it for a little extra cash.......... I know people in this business are looked down on by most people and even hated, particularly in the pub and club scene, I do it there sometimes too......... but really it's just a job............ We have to put up with having a lot of stuff being thrown in our faces, aduse from drunk people who think we're not doing a good job and often a dig thrown here and there.......

Anyway like I say, I was on my own time when this happened so I don't think I should be blamed ..........

It's a tough life in the contracted security business workin in Burger King............. I wasn't due in till 4pm..................
    if it was u luther then u sir are a dirty bastard!
    That's no way to speak to a security guard.....

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    Agreed, in all seriousness, this sort of shit should be done in a private residence, not a public building.

ESP
    Very few private residences need secutity guards.......... uaually just the public ones.......

It's a tough life in the contracted security business workin in Burger King............. I wasn't due in till 4pm.................
    FFS lads....... must have been the small print............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast