Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Low and behold

Blog Entries

Default Low and behold

anyone in Cork notice the increase in Turks over here?

not good,
    Westside.

As long as its not these lads we should be OK

http://www.obrien.ie/book632.cfm

Default Birds of a feather !

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    anyone in Cork notice the increase in Turks over here?

not good,
    Westside.
    -----------------------------------------

Yaaarrr, strange aint it ? --- you dont usually see em so soon after Crimbo .
    Ham must have been fave this year.

Reviews

anyone in Cork notice the increase in Turks over here? not good, Westside.
    Well it's good news if you're Black, African, Eastern European, American, Eskimo, Aborigine, or any other kind of human being not Irish - it means that Westie's not going to be bitching about you for a while!

Blog Entries

Default Now furry

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Well it's good news if you're Black, African, Eastern European, American, Eskimo, Aborigine, or any other kind of human being not Irish - it means that Westie's not going to be bitching about you for a while!
    i said this before. If it comes to one cookie left on the plate then im eating it. I dont have a problem with ppl of differing nationalities but i do have a problem with swarms of them coming in and eating my cookies.

the cookie monster,
    Westside.

Reviews

I bet if you pulled a Turkish girl at the weekend you'd go all in, right? You'd not hold up the hands and say "I'm terribly sorry, my dear, but I cannot play Sink The Pink with you this fine eventide as I believe you all to be money grubbing thieving layabouts sponging off the finances of this fair country. Please take your extended family and feck right off back to whatever hole of a place you crawled out of. Yours sincerely, Westside." No, you'd get right in there with the oul' "How's yer father, sweetie?"

What's your specific beef with Turkish people anyway?

Default Partners in Crime

Yaaarrr , the Turks be affiliated to the Krauts , and they just happen to have attempted to
    murder half the World TWICE in recent times. ( heres hoping Karin does`nt read this)

Blog Entries

Default You see thats the thing

I bet if you pulled a Turkish girl at the weekend you'd go all in, right? You'd not hold up the hands and say "I'm terribly sorry, my dear, but I cannot play Sink The Pink with you this fine eventide as I believe you all to be money grubbing thieving layabouts sponging off the finances of this fair country. Please take your extended family and feck right off back to whatever hole of a place you crawled out of. Yours sincerely, Westside." No, you'd get right in there with the oul' "How's yer father, sweetie?"

What's your specific beef with Turkish people anyway?
    if i met a foreign girl that i liked then fine. I have no prob on an individual basis.

The turks? Well while there are always going to be exceptions i generally think westerns and muslums dont mix well because we are too different.

Like breeding a pug and a labrador,
    Westside.

Reviews

generally think westerns and muslums dont mix well
    But you're not religious - so what do you care what religion these Turks are?

Blog Entries

Default I dont care what religon they are but

But you're not religious - so what do you care what religion these Turks are?
    i see muslum as a way of life and they are very very different to westerners.

very different,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast