Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: guilty -clint eastwood

Default guilty -clint eastwood

i know for a fact that clint eatwood is GUILTY, its not totally proven yet but 5 mins alone of my special questioning techniques will have him singing like a budgie

oh yes, Clint is a bum bandit. Do you understand? A poof! A fairy! A queer! A queen! Fudge packer! Uphill Gardener! Fruit picking sodomite!

hes as gay as a bloody Christmas Tree! Mind you, he is a little touchy on the subject, being a twisted Catholic with an elderly mother and all, so I wouldn't go mentioning it to him... he has slipped you a Mickey, tied you up and bounced on your ding-a-ling.

your on my list clint, youre like something outta BONEY M

Whats your problem with poofs. Nothing wrong with them. As if one would fancy you anyhow you homofobe. How do you think Im a woofter. Theres only one person for me and that is Elizabeth. Shes not a man the last time I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Whats your problem with poofs. Nothing wrong with them. As if one would fancy you anyhow you homofobe. How do you think Im a woofter. Theres only one person for me and that is Elizabeth. Shes not a man the last time I checked.
    thats sounds like a confession to me mr eatwood

WHO IS THIS MISTER ELIZABETH???

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS SIGN

or you,ll be getting another FISTFUL OF SPAGETTI

TAKE THIS......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	biff.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	7594   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	biff2.gif 
Views:	20 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	7595  

I like spaghetti by the way. Are you calling my Elizabeth a man you cretin. Your no better than that midget Dennis Waterman. Ill never admit to any crime never.

Default A signed confession

I like spaghetti by the way. Are you calling my Elizabeth a man you cretin. Your no better than that midget Dennis Waterman. Ill never admit to any crime never.

YOU WANT MORE BIFFS EATWOOD

your eyes are starting to PLAY MISTY FOR ME mr eatwood

have a tissue, dry your eyes, there, there

all you have to do is SIGN your name HERE, HERE and HERE and you,ll be out of here and away back to see this Mr Elizabeth........

IVE BEEN IN THIS FORCE A LONG TIME mr eatwood, just let me guide your hand.......

C......L.......I.....N.........T... E......A.....T......W......O.....O......D..........

thats the way its done in this force mr eatwood

NOW HERE,S YOUR FRIGGIN FONE, CALL WHOEVER YOU LIKE

you're the one who's going to have to knit himself a new arse after 25 years of aggressive male affection in prison showers!.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	biff2.gif 
Views:	20 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	7597   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	biff.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	3.2 KB 
ID:	7598  

Your nothing but a homophobic, racist english wanker.

And you’ve only gone an bleedin proposed ta one. stick da boot in gene me ole mucka

Thumbs up U make that sound like a bad thing

Thank you OF COURSE I AM but it doesn,t make me a bad person

anyway, how do you think i done so well in the force? look how many crims i,ve found guilty who are now behind bars it mighten be FAIR but it gets results, RESULTS!

No time for namby pamby political nicey nicey, suck nanny,s titty state protection for crims who are GUILTY!

Do your wack mr eatwood, maybe your mr elizabeth will come visit you behind bars
    Last edited by gene hunt; 17-12-08 at 10:02.

Quote Originally Posted by gene hunt View Post
    YOU WANT MORE BIFFS EATWOOD your eyes are starting to PLAY MISTY FOR ME mr eatwood have a tissue, dry your eyes, there, there all you have to do is SIGN your name HERE, HERE and HERE and you,ll be out of here and away back to see this Mr Elizabeth........ IVE BEEN IN THIS FORCE A LONG TIME mr eatwood, just let me guide your hand...C.L.I.N T..E.A.T.W.O.O.D. thats the way its done in this force mr eatwood NOW HERE,S YOUR FRIGGIN FONE, CALL WHOEVER YOU LIKE
    He is guilty mr hunt, eastwood tried to steal the biggest pot of gold on the planet, ME OL MA,S HEART

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs down Did You Read That Mr. Hunt - Nick Wants A Fag......ohhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    He is guilty mr hunt, eastwood tried to steal the biggest pot of gold on the planet, ME OL MA,S HEART

He's a wrongen Mr Hunt he said he wanted a fag........oh i think whilst he was at Her Majesties Pleasure he became a bum bandit - probably the boys found their bitch to fiddle with..........Coeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr I come over all giddy.

Better go sit in the Launderama and have a fag whilst washing all them clean clothes - i mean - where else do you go for a ciggie these days and what with Heather helping out and her eating all that cheese - it aint pleasant, she is lactose intollerant and never stops farting........ them clothes is probably cleaner before we get our ands on em.

He's a bad boy That Nick - you just ignore him or do him for being a bum bandit - makes my skin crawl so he does.

Dizzy Lizzy xxxxxxxxxxxx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast