Thread: Owo

Default Owo

Hi

Ive had OWO performed on me now a few times.. realistically is there much danger of STI's with this pratice?

Dave

Blog Entries

Default Its very dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by daveyboy View Post
    Hi

Ive had OWO performed on me now a few times.. realistically is there much danger of STI's with this pratice?

Dave
    in fact i dont think you'll be with us much longer.

i will pray to Buddha for you,
    Westside.

PS do you like black or green grapes???

Blog Entries

owo carries some risk. there have been no confirmed cases of hiv being transmitted through owo, but you risk herpes, syphillis, gonnohrea and of course hep.

Reviews

Everytime you put a part of your anatomy into an orifice, there is some risk attached to it even with the old latex rubber shield. If the lady sneezes while giving you a bj, you could go from being O'Toole to no tool in the shake of a lambs tail. On second thought stick to lambs, sheep, rams, ............whatever.

Hi

Dave
    Less than the risk posed by vaginal or anal penetration - Yes.

But oral sex is now very very common and therefore, because of the great numbers that practice it ,would suggest to me that the risks will not be decreasing.

Remember an STD is like a bicyle pile up. It only takes one feckless idiot to tear everybody else down.
    YouTube - Bicycle Pile Up in Harlem

and you will be out of the saddle for a while afterwards.

Hi

Dave
    Yes there bloody well is.

If your gonna do it get checked regularly. If you want to minimise risk use a rubber.