Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: marbella

Default marbella

Heading down to Marbella, might have time for a bit of R&R any recommendations

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luigi View Post
    Watch out for the drug barons and dont get shot
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Ha Ha will keep that in mind .... no offence meant but that is not really the advice I was looking for

Blog Entries

Milady Palace,the most famous place in Marbella.Then are a lot of houses and small clubs.Every taxi driver can recommend you some places!

Blog Entries

I should suggest you to stay away of one place in particular.That place is Casa Masa.Is famous for danger and drugs,i am not sure if is still opened,but is better for you to know.

Reviews

Yep Jessica,

Good suggestion. The Playboy Club is another (if a bit more classically brothelly!!! ;-) )

But you are right, there are loads of places and the taxi drivers will recommend on the basis of a kickback from the house. What you need is a taxi driver who you have for the week and who knows that his tip from you depends on the quality of the places he takes you....

BLD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigladdub View Post
    Yep Jessica,

Good suggestion. The Playboy Club is another (if a bit more classically brothelly!!! ;-) )

But you are right, there are loads of places and the taxi drivers will recommend on the basis of a kickback from the house. What you need is a taxi driver who you have for the week and who knows that his tip from you depends on the quality of the places he takes you....

BLD
    The only problem with the taxi drivers is that they get comission from every place,so they will take you on the place that pays more.And trust me,they get a lot of money for each client that they bring.On the other hand,a place that can afford to pay more,has to be a good place,because if they have no business they can't pay the taxi drivers.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luigi View Post
    Try Puerto Banus...only a short cab ride away. Full of ladies and there are some good clubs also. Start out in Sinatras bar...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrFussy View Post
    Try Puerto Banus...only a short cab ride away. Full of ladies and there are some good clubs also. Start out in Sinatras bar...
    True... and if you dont get lucky with holiday girls in Sinatras, then just go to Scream niteclub which is full of professional girls, as are most of the bars on the strip (old navy is almost unbelievable)

BLD

Blog Entries

Puerto Banus ..............full of girls on every corner and pimps as well.So before finding the good places in there(which are a few!),take care to your pocket...........lol!
    More than for girls,i would recommend Puerto Banus for restaurants!The food is great in there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast