Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it weird to be a weird

Default Is it weird to be a weird

Hey just putting this up to see what the general idea of ''weird'' is...... Im not exactly old or young,Im late twenties and over the last couple of years I have found myself getting more and more freaky(as I have been told)when it comes to sex. I wouldnt class myself as a bad looking guy, I look after myself quite well train alot Im in quite good shape and dont seem to have a problem getting a girl when I go out. Anyway ''normal sex'' just doesnt do it anymore for me,I just find it boring and I'd say I have freaked out a few girls over the past year or so with stuff I have asked them to do or stuff I have done to them,which is making it hard to find someone who wants to have a relationship with me.Now dont get me wrong some girls I have meet have been more than a hand full for me which was great but they are few and far between and dont seem to want get involved with anything serious.....

Anyway some other peoples thoughts would be good on the subject.

Thanks in advance peps......

Reviews

That sounds an interesting observation about yourself - if say it depends on how far out this kinky stuff is?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    That sounds an interesting observation about yourself - if say it depends on how far out this kinky stuff is?
    Was just going ask this

I'm going to speculate and reckon he drinks piss
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 11-06-15 at 18:24.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Kenton (11-06-15), Robbiemack475 (11-06-15)

Blog Entries

Whats weird & whats normal? I dont get it. Its all perception, what one thinks is weird is someone else's normal & vice versa.

I think the issue is your 'looking' for a relationship. In my experience when your looking for it, it rarely happens. A real genuine relationship happens naturally.

I know that isnt probably the answer your looking for but its all I've got

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Rigger (11-06-15), slavetoyou (11-06-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Was just going ask this

I'm going to speculate and reckon he drinks piss
    Maybe he likes used condoms.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nonpareil For This Useful Post:

It started out fairly harmless really,but over the last year or so it seems like I have gone into overdrive or something,tying each other up, biting, drawing on each other leaving proper bite or scratch marks, and I only seem to go for girls with lots of tattoos loads of piercings mad hair colours etc....I was with a girl 3 times about 2 months ago, she had this fetish of choking me out while she was on top,Which was class by the way

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rigger View Post
    It started out fairly harmless really,but over the last year or so it seems like I have gone into overdrive or something,tying each other up, biting, drawing on each other leaving proper bite or scratch marks, and I only seem to go for girls with lots of tattoos loads of piercings mad hair colours etc....I was with a girl 3 times about 2 months ago, she had this fetish of choking me out while she was on top,Which was class by the way
    You obviously know the type of woman that you like which is good.
    I wouldnt say its what your into but more the fact that finding someone compatible to have a serious relationship with just isnt that easy.
    Last edited by Naughtynatalie; 11-06-15 at 18:47.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Rigger (11-06-15), slavetoyou (11-06-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I call people i'm comfortable with 'a weirdo' and thats in normal conversations, i really wouldn't take it to heart….

just remember

im not weird im beautiful baby one of a kind

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bendmychasis For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Kermit the frog does look similar though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rigger View Post

Drawing pictures or blood

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast