Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for patricia

Reviews

Default Question for patricia

hi patricia,

just a quickie for you

how many posts/threads did u delete in the last two years other than the one with peoples personal info.

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    hi patricia,

just a quickie for you

how many posts/threads did u delete in the last two years other than the one with peoples personal info.

nbt
    Is that so you can compare it to the number deleted by qph in the last few days?

Reviews

i think its about time to realise pat 3 of your mods are on a power trip here which cant be denied its time to sort this mess out once & for all... For example if somone wants to be a mod let the site vote on it dont just force them on us because they're willing to work for free...

Reviews

i know u are must be be very busy after your hols,
    but a wink or nod would be nice.......

nbt

Blog Entries

I don't know how many threads I have deleted since this message board was installed as it doesn't give statistics like that. Yes I have been crazy busy since I got back and I'm sorry about that. It is because we are moving to new servers now, which is a very big job for me, but once its done this site will be a lot faster and more reliable I hope. I am going to go through all the deleted threads today and reply here again once I've done that. Pat x

Default I'm in Aspen until the 24th but I'm still online

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I don't know how many threads I have deleted since this message board was installed as it doesn't give statistics like that. Yes I have been crazy busy since I got back and I'm sorry about that. It is because we are moving to new servers now, which is a very big job for me, but once its done this site will be a lot faster and more reliable I hope. I am going to go through all the deleted threads today and reply here again once I've done that. Pat x

my dear pat you forgot to delete that part

I'm in Aspen until the 24th but I'm still online

wellcome back home
    love roxy

Blog Entries

For the record, I've just checked how many threads have been deleted from 20th until today. The total number is 12 (which is WTF 7, pats bodyguard 4 and Ricflair 1). Also 6 of the deleted threads including all the ones pats bodyguard and Ricflair deleted were duplicate threads because bigpaws created the same thread 6 times. If you minus that out, it basically means WTF deleted 6 threads. None of the deleted threads seem to be terribly important threads, just messing threads that got nasty so WTF suspended them. I know this doesn't take into consideration post editing/deleting so there may have also been some single posts edited or deleted, but these are the stats I could easily muster.

Default Sweetie?

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    For the record, I've just checked how many threads have been deleted from 20th until today. The total number is 12 (which is WTF 7, pats bodyguard 4 and Ricflair 1). Also 6 of the deleted threads including all the ones pats bodyguard and Ricflair deleted were duplicate threads because bigpaws created the same thread 6 times. If you minus that out, it basically means WTF deleted 6 threads. None of the deleted threads seem to be terribly important threads, just messing threads that got nasty so WTF suspended them. I know this doesn't take into consideration post editing/deleting so there may have also been some single posts edited or deleted, but these are the stats I could easily muster.
    7 cant be right.I deleted the whole Soap Opera for a start and a few on General Chat too.More like 20 than 7.

None of them were terribly important though like the ppl who wrote them.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    7 cant be right.I deleted the whole Soap Opera for a start and a few on General Chat too.More like 20 than 7.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    I am only counting from 20th to today. I only counted 7 for you. Did I do my maths wrong or you, I don't know, I just counted only 7 though?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post

coming from you i take that as a compliment

nbt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast