Thread: ivor

Reviews

Dick ivor

i see finaly gardi are looking at ivor callalay just wonderin what will come out of it. And then u have a i b looking for more time with bank gaurentee another shower of thieves if it was a film u would b ashamed to say u are irish

Reviews

LOL at the penis symbol for the thread. As for that douchebag, I garantee nothing major will really come of this.
    Last edited by Rayden; 04-08-10 at 20:19. Reason: Not sure I spelled "garantee" correctly

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    LOL at the penis symbol for the thread. As for that douchebag, I garantee nothing major will really come of this.
    Noticed this too,nothing sexy about ivor...lol....
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

I hope the prick gets done for all the crap he's got away with over the years, he's got some pair of f*king balls (in this case it ain't a good thing LOL). If it was a normal Joe Soap he would get done straight away, no question about it.

i should love to walk over to him and crack him one straight in the teeth, then as his body arches back from the force of the knuckle sandwich i had just given him, i should take up some form of "kry-a-tay" stance, and give him one of them jumping blade kicks, straight in the throat. like what that bloke Jim Lee, or his bruvver Bruce do be doing. then as he lay crumpled on the ground, i should throw some form of steam roller on him. that would teach the chubby chops bastard to steal MY money. hard earned money that i could be spending on top notch, high class hookers, and the like.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I think this is only a small prob for poor old Ivor ,the word on the grapevine is that he is smashed, he had a nice property
    portfolio but this was all used as security for this €10,000000 Castleknock deal he was involved in. The final straw was when
    Board Pleanala rescinded planning last year.The whole thing is now in receivership so apparently he has capital plus the
    security all gone down the swanee. This was a much vaunted developement and had the potential to make him extremly
    rich but dice rolled the wrong way for him. The main developer who was involved in this took his own life last year,his name
    escapes me at the moment. Just goes to show how deep a hole Ivor has dug for himself
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero