Thread: Lady Von Teese

Reviews

Default Lady Von Teese

the lovely Lady Von Teese,will be in galway from the 4th to the 9th Dec,i seen her when she was there last,and she is one off the Best,i look forward to meeting her in Dec in Galway,if you go To see this lady you will not be sorry,she a sexy lady,drop dead gourgous,a real lady.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

Clueless (22-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    the lovely Lady Von Teese,will be in galway from the 4th to the 9th Dec,i seen her when she was there last,and she is one off the Best,i look forward to meeting her in Dec in Galway,if you go To see this lady you will not be sorry,she a sexy lady,drop dead gourgous,a real lady.
    She really does come across as a real lady on these boards

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (21-11-14)

Reviews

i like the new avatar tom rambo

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (21-11-14), willie wacker (21-11-14)

Reviews

and a lady when u meet her,she got it all and a gfe and dom Mix,the best u can get

`

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

tom sand (21-11-14)

Blog Entries

Well its going to be fun meeting up again with you too honey and just wanted to say a very big thanks for all these and other lovely comments you write about me on-line, I'm going to have to think of something very special for our next meet. Loll

And just encase Tom contacts any of your girls for a meet, see him as he is such a darling plus a good laugh and company to be with too. Thanks for the lovely memoires hon. xx

So when are you coming to find out for yourself Tom Sand? Loll
    Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    She really does come across as a real lady on these boards

Well I did say I am very different from the norm honey, erotic, sexy and when I do my thing hilariously entertaining for both parties in more ways then one. Loll And not a bit of pain, or any marks. I gain a persons trust by beep, beep beep and you would not get this type of service in any night club here in Ireland or from any other person on such websites that we and other can agree on.Loll And always nice when a guy like yourself knows how to work hard. Loll

I'm guessing many here reading your thread think I was beating the crap out of you and everyone else who comes for one of my newbie fetish meetings. loll but we both know this is not the case whatsoever honey, just lots of "hot" Loll erotic fun shared together doing things one would not think possible without the pain.

Thought I'd make that clear as this lovely Gent is a real man's man! L

Look forward to part 2 hon in Galway.xx
    and a lady when u meet her,she got it all and a gfe and dom Mix,the best u can get

`
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (22-11-14), tom sand (21-11-14), willie wacker (21-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    i like the new avatar tom rambo
    What about this one

What you think Lady Von Teese

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

12. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

tom sand (21-11-14)

Blog Entries

Tom has a much more fun weapon than that one in the photo honey and he know how to use it. Loll

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (22-11-14), willie wacker (21-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Well its going to be fun meeting up again with you too honey and just wanted to say a very big thanks for all these and other lovely comments you write about me on-line, I'm going to have to think of something very special for our next meet. Loll

And just encase Tom contacts any of your girls for a meet, see him as he is such a darling plus a good laugh and company to be with too. Thanks for the lovely memoires hon. xx

So when are you coming to find out for yourself Tom Sand? Loll

Well I did say I am very different from the norm honey, erotic, sexy and when I do my thing hilariously entertaining for both parties in more ways then one. Loll And not a bit of pain, or any marks. I gain a persons trust by beep, beep beep and you would not get this type of service in any night club here in Ireland or from any other person on such websites that we and other can agree on.Loll And always nice when a guy like yourself knows how to work hard. Loll

I'm guessing many here reading your thread think I was beating the crap out of you and everyone else who comes for one of my newbie fetish meetings. loll but we both know this is not the case whatsoever honey, just lots of "hot" Loll erotic fun shared together doing things one would not think possible without the pain.

Thought I'd make that clear as this lovely Gent is a real man's man! L

Look forward to part 2 hon in Galway.xx
    Just in from work,and seen all the lovely things you said about me,Thanks sweet lady,and i am looking forward to part 2,and to see u sweetie,off to bed soon and hope to have sweet Dreams of you my sweet lady,