Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bit of a dillemma...

1. Default Bit of a dillemma...

Hello there,

I arrived to my partners house today, like I do every week with the aim of having dinner together with an eventful evening in bed... Unfortunately, tonight it had it's moments..

While he went off getting me some treats, I was in the kitchen preparing the veg when I turned around to find this housemate staring at me with freaky eyes.. obviously frightening the crap out of me as she had snuck downstairs and in behind me. Then she had the cheek to tell me that I'm no longer allowed to visit as I distract him and she doesn't like it! Then I was not allowed to park my car in the drive (even though he bought it and she doesn't drive) and not allowed wash my clothes there. Now, naturally, it didn't go down well at all but I looked at her and said nice try but that won't be happening(it did get heated!) This person is only there 4 months and we are an item a lot longer.... So when he came back he was told, another arguement and naturally dinner was abandoned So I took his hand, up to bed where we had plenty of fun obviously I had to distract him in more ways than one!!

But now I'm thinking and I want her OUT... so has anyone got any great ideas to assist in leaving before I get... well... you know Just enough to make her decide to leave but since I'm all out of ideas I was kind of hoping that someone could throw out some ideas? lol
    Irish-hazelx
    Always up for fun and games in your bed!!

Blog Entries

Hot Foot Powder

Plain old 'red pepper' also works

make so much noise while ye are having yer fun timethat she cant stand listening to ye that she moves

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Don't give the bitch an inch if you do she will take a mile and she will see a weakness.
    I would play her at her game she is a little bully the only way to take on a bully is head on.
    You sound like a nice person and think you will shine through people like that never really hang around good luck xxx.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Just tell her to go plain and simple .
    But where is your boyfriend on all this is he of the same opinion as yourself
    If so a united front is all it will take and promble solved hope this helps .
    Lol doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Sounds like jealousy to me and by reading your post it looks like when you are away he is giving her the threats and all the fun in the bedroom but doesn't want to commit to her because of you, hence why she wants you out. to me you have bigger problems on your hands than a jealous flat mate..

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Hot Foot Powder

Plain old 'red pepper' also works
    hmm now hot foot powder?????
    Irish-hazelx

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    make so much noise while ye are having yer fun timethat she cant stand listening to ye that she moves
    lol yes that is a good idea!!
    Irish-hazelx

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    Don't give the bitch an inch if you do she will take a mile and she will see a weakness.
    I would play her at her game she is a little bully the only way to take on a bully is head on.
    You sound like a nice person and think you will shine through people like that never really hang around good luck xxx.
    oh Fitzy dont worry I give as good as I can get! Put my foot down this morning... He has been warned in more ways than one!
    Irish-hazelx

How is actually goin out with him u or her!!!! why would u not distract him?? after all he is your partner.
    tell her to F***K off he is your partner after all.Where does he stand on this u should be able to come and go as u please.
    just block the bitches car in cant park in the drive.
    One way to get rid of her is get him to stand up to her and lay the law down as regards you she either likes it or gets out simple as!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast