Thread: victoria's secret

Reviews

Default victoria's secret

I just saw this in the papers today that victoria's secret are planning on opening a store on Grafton st. I thought some of the ladies might be interested. Here's a link for the article.
    http://www.irishtimes.com/business/c...reet-1.2536842

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

ana massage (18-02-16), mature abby (19-02-16), Sexy Sandy 69 (19-02-16), sixfourblond (18-02-16), Wicklow Biker Boy (20-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Love VS, usually have to wait till I'm flying out terminal 2 to get stuff...... roll on monday....
    I love it as well Sophie especially when it's been worn by a gorgeous lady hope you enjoy your flight and hope pick up something nice for yourself Pity they don't stock lingerie at that shop yet. Or has that changed?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

SophieX (19-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    I just saw this in the papers today that victoria's secret are planning on opening a store on Grafton st. I thought some of the ladies might be interested. Here's a link for the article.
    http://www.irishtimes.com/business/c...reet-1.2536842
    Whooooppppyyyyyy

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (19-02-16)

Blog Entries

I love it as well Sophie especially when it's been worn by a gorgeous lady hope you enjoy your flight and hope pick up something nice for yourself Pity they don't stock lingerie at that shop yet. Or has that changed?
    i love it also , you can always buy your favorite lady a voucher online , i have a darling that does this as a gift . every now an then not just special occasions , always makes my day xxx
    love this and only 2 left
    https://www.victoriassecret.com/ling...alogueType=OLS
    Last edited by mature abby; 19-02-16 at 09:30.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mature abby For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (19-02-16), SophieX (19-02-16)

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mature abby View Post
    i love it also , you can always buy your favorite lady a voucher online , i have a darling that does this as a gift . every now an then not just special occasions , always makes my day xxx
    Vouchers are nice but lack the personal touch of actually buying something and giving it to the lady. OK, with a voucher you can buy yourself exactly what you want rather than taking pot luck on what a guy "thinks" you would like but I'd still rather buy a lady something.

Of course - to actually get to see her wearing it makes it all worthwhile no matter what it cost and would put a massive smile on my face - I'd probably get a bigger kick out of it than she would.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (19-02-16), mature abby (19-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Melek View Post
    Who else could announce this rather then you )))
    Yeeyye
    Haha.. Yea i thought i had a duty to announce such a top priority story And you know i like to have a perv Ahem i mean have a browse in the lingerie section So i think i know a certain lady who 'll be looking forward to them coming

Reviews

So i think i know a certain lady who 'll be looking forward to them coming
    Probably more than one that will be looking forward to the VS opening — let's await the hints when we visit