Thread: Calling Westside

Reviews

Default Calling Westside

Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    Do you believe in the undead Westie, ghosts and poltergeists and things that go bump in the night
    How do you know youve seen a ghost? How do you know you havnt? Ask them? See noone knows these things. I do know that a lot of ghosts disappeared with the invention of electricity and light bulbs. I did date a few poltergeists though but they werent dead or anything.

Westside.

I was staying in a house once in Meath, there were noises through the night and when got up the chairs were moved and there were mugs on the table that were not on it before, when i switched on the light it would go of again.
    My girlfriend was there too and heard the noises and wouldnt have believed it only I witnessed it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    Do you believe in the undead Westie, ghosts and poltergeists and things that go bump in the night
    How do you know youve seen a ghost? How do you know you havnt? Ask them? See noone knows these things. I do know that a lot of ghosts disappeared with the invention of electricity and light bulbs. I did date a few poltergeists though but they werent dead or anything.

Westside.

I was staying in a house once in Meath, there were noises through the night and when got up the chairs were moved and there were mugs on the table that were not on it before, when i switched on the light it would go of again.
    My girlfriend was there too and heard the noises and wouldnt have believed it only I witnessed it.
    Sounds like my place only I forget I moved them.

anyway.
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Sounds like my place only I forget I moved them.

anyway.
    Westside.
    now that you mention it, it was a bit of a dump before even the poltergeist clocked in with half eaten jumbo breakfast rolls lying everywhere
    Last edited by Genie in a Bottle; 19-02-15 at 10:20.