Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Is sexy smoking??????//H

Hi naomi welcome back
    Fill us in have u stopped that filthy habit
    did ure course work?
    Are u extra sexy now

Smile Hi Ber, send you a big kiss!!!

I have stopped smoking but the course didn't work out for me to be honest.
    I am calling Allan Carr to get my money back as it didn't work for me 320 euros for a chat about things I already new. Anyway I have stopped smoking few days later but I do still smoking one or two cigarettes per day which I do ask to people in the street
    It taste bad now and I do get dizzy after one so I will do my best to give it up maybe I will go to another Allan Carr chat if they don't want to give me my money back, I will see what I do but slowly I am giving up.

Next week I am going to London to do new pics....so I am nervous

www.sexynaomi.co.uk

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default on ure head

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    I am calling Allan Carr to get my money back as it didn't work for me 320 euros for a chat about things I already new. Anyway I have stopped smoking few days later but I do still smoking one or two cigarettes per day which I do ask to people in the street
    It taste bad now and I do get dizzy after one so I will do my best to give it up maybe I will go to another Allan Carr chat if they don't want to give me my money back, I will see what I do but slowly I am giving up.

www.sexynaomi.co.uk
    Keep it up,im behind u all the way,remember if sexy stops she will live longer
    and think of all the extra happy men in the world.
    Dont be nervous about the photos because even if u tried not to u would still be sexy
    u just cant help it ,it gods gift to u
    Cant wait to see them ,any chance of a sneak preview?

Reviews

Maybe you should've seen Jimmy Carr instead.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Default So what Sexy?

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post

www.sexynaomi.co.uk
    so what if the course didnt work?At the end of the day the course doesnt stop you from smoking,you do.You can stop completly if you want to Sexy,forget about how difficult it is or what others say, you decide what you do and why you do it and fuck everything else.You want to stop smoking so stop.Dont kill yourself over smoking a little still.If cutting down and eventually off is what it takes then thats it.Dont crucify yourself,just accept that you slipped up and focus straight away on the job at hand again.Im not saying its not addictive ,it is but only as addictive as you allowed it to be.Look at cigs as enemies that are holding you back and ruining your life,each time you take one you are weak because its not what you want to do.Everynight before you fall asleep , forget about me LOL and focus on how much better your life will be and the feeling of being in total control when (and you will) give up cigs.Fuck the experts Sexy, you control you and noone else.That thing between those ears of yours in incredibly powerful so use it in your favour.When you give up the cigs which you will, dont stop there Sexy, take it to the next level and challenge yourself with something new Sexy.Go beyond the cigs, set goals in the swimming.Forget what 90 % of ppl tell you Sexy ,its that 10% that you want to listen to.

Be one of that 10%,
    Westside.

Smile Stop smoking it is bad!!!

Tomorrow 9am I am going back to Allan Carr for another back up session.
    It will work tomorrow, they have told me I have to attend two back up sessions before getting any money back so I will try hard.
    Thank you xxx xxx

[Good luck with gettn ur money back. him being dead and all. best of luck with quitten. iv tried Alan Carrs book and your supposed to be smoking when you are readin it. iv doubled what i smoked since i started reading it. sheer bollox. theres ment to be a prescption drug out there thats ment to be good

Reviews

Default Funny that!!

I was in the UK today and was talking to a friend, all of a sudden she started to give out to me because I hadn't commented on the fact she wasn't smoking, I had forgotten the last time we met (3 months ago), she was telling me she was going to get hypnotised. I don't know why but Sexy Naoimi came to mind during our conversation hence why I am posting here, anyway she has had a positive outcome, she had brought 5 fags with her intending to smoke them after she had the session (go figure?) but when she came out she didn't want them and hasn't had one since.
    On the down side she has put on some weight, I guess this is normal as it seems anyone (male or female) that give's up the fags put on weight, I suppose thru substitution?
    So in summary; it can work but unless you keep a close eye on yourself you will be prone to putting on a few extra pounds!

9. Default

naomi, with eyes and a smile like that, keep smoking.

Wink

KeeP FuCKiNG, THaT'S MoRe BeTTeR.......

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast