Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Irish

Love Irish

Hi to all ad a Happy New Year
    . I am a Healthy pensioner who likes to meet a nice girl and I have met some lovely girls only one bad experience, I would love to visit an Irish girl but their prices are out of my range. I will be in Dublin next Tues 13. and would like to visit an Irish Girl. Thanks for reading

Hi,

I am in the same position. Irish girls do charge a premium OK, but I guess they are in demand and justify it by the service they offer. I guess we just have to save up for a bit longer if thats the way we want to go. Having said that, I have had some great experiences with non Irish ladies.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ronan111 For This Useful Post:

annabel taylor (11-01-15)

4. Default

You buy cheap, you buy twice, you pay for what you get...
    Odds are against you for quality service with lower rates but there are gem,s out there for great bang for buck! But their few and far between,

I dont doubt that the Irish girls are good value at €100 but as a pensioner I must watch the pennies and at my age I dont require much a reverse oral and a cim would be ok but not at €100, Good luck to all the Coleens working, Maybe I will find one some day Or meet a Lady giving Massage

Come back Savannah ! We need you

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Suzuki500 View Post
    I dont doubt that the Irish girls are good value at €100 but as a pensioner I must watch the pennies and at my age I dont require much a reverse oral and a cim would be ok but not at €100, Good luck to all the Coleens working, Maybe I will find one some day Or meet a Lady giving Massage
    Best ask if she has a defibrillator as one of her toys, just in case like can't be too careful AT YOUR AGE !!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch1968 View Post
    Best ask if she has a defibrillator as one of her toys, just in case like can't be too careful AT YOUR AGE !!!!
    Cheeky Young Pup . . . . . Have you not heard of Sudden Adult Death Syndrome where your ticker can just stop irrespective of your age.
    and it happens to people of your age.

Remember Suzuki500 can rev his engine : and get it up as well and enjoy a

His only problem is lack of cash and he is looking for a bargain and the ladies always love a bargain when they are shopping Don't They
    Last edited by nitram; 13-01-15 at 15:24.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nitram View Post
    Cheeky Young Pup . . . . . Have you not heard of Sudden Adult Death Syndrome where your ticker can just stop irrespective of your age.
    and it happens to people of your age.

Remember Suzuki500 can rev his engine : and get it up as well and enjoy a

His only problem is lack of cash and he is looking for a bargain and the ladies always love a bargain when they are shopping Don't They
    What a way to go though clocking out whilst in the arms of one of the girls will do me

I am sure he'll be fine, just make sure she is on the ground floor or has a stannah chair lift

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutch1968 For This Useful Post:

nitram (13-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch1968 View Post
    What a way to go though clocking out whilst in the arms of one of the girls will do me

I am sure he'll be fine, just make sure she is on the ground floor or has a stannah chair lift
    No safety belt s on a Stannah you whoul dhave to put his crash helmet on before he started to descend the stairs

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nitram For This Useful Post:

Dutch1968 (13-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nitram View Post
    No safety belt s on a Stannah you whoul dhave to put his crash helmet on before he started to descend the stairs
    You should always wear protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast