Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Community Rules!

Reviews

Default Community Rules!

I've just been looking at the community rules and I just noticed that although several of the rules state they are a banable offence not one has a reference to an infraction. Normally when you have rules a list of punishments is also included. I really think this needs to be updated stating which you will receive an infraction for and which comes with an immediate ban. I also couldn't see anything about the 3 infraction rule and a 1 week ban mentioned in there either

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

An don (24-10-10), johnmurphy (24-10-10), Lucy Chambers (24-10-10)

Yes, thats a very good idea. It may help if everyone has something to refer to, it seems infractions are given for so many things.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Yes, thats a very good idea. It may help if everyone has something to refer to, it seems infractions are given for so many things.
    i would thank you for that but i might get an infraction if i did

Blog Entries

I don't know if you can easily say if something is an infractionable or a banable offence. I mean, take being abusive to other members, if Bill tells Ben to f*ck of you smelly wanker, probably an infraction would suffice, but if Bob tells Jane she is a dirty f*cking bitch and he'd like to see her gang raped, then I'm thinking ban, but it is the same rule breach.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricia For This Useful Post:

Rayden (24-10-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by patricia View Post
    i don't know if you can easily say if something is an infractionable or a banable offence. I mean, take being abusive to other members, if bill tells ben to f*ck of you smelly wanker, probably an infraction would suffice, but if bob tells jane she is a dirty f*cking bitch and he'd like to see her gang raped, then i'm thinking ban, but it is the same rule breach.
    jesus bob, i think jane sud keep away from him if at all possible,
    seewat u mean tho
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I don't know if you can easily say if something is an infractionable or a banable offence. I mean, take being abusive to other members, if Bill tells Ben to f*ck of you smelly wanker, probably an infraction would suffice, but if Bob tells Jane she is a dirty f*cking bitch and he'd like to see her gang raped, then I'm thinking ban, but it is the same rule breach.
    well then it might need a sort of minimum / maximum sentence type thing

Reviews

That's fair enough Patricia but at least put the basics on them, IE, you will receive an infraction or depending on severity an outright ban but if you receive 3 infractions over a specified period it's a weeks ban, it doesn't say that anywhere I can see.
    Last edited by anon361; 24-10-10 at 22:29.

and where does it say that thanking someone is an offence

Reviews

That makes perfect sense to me.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by johnmurphy View Post
    and where does it say that thanking someone is an offence
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast