Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Greens amaze me

Blog Entries

Exclamation The Greens amaze me

these ppl are the biggest two faced gobshites the world over. Gormely ,a guy whose party are based on the welfare of the worlds eco system,wants the gov to use Nuclear power as a form of power.Seriously i mean wtf. this same fool put a carbon tax on fuels?

a gobshite,
    Westside.

Reviews

isnt nuclear energy supposed to be cleaner or am i going mad/confused/insane?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    isnt nuclear energy supposed to be cleaner or am i going mad/confused/insane?
    Maybe so but look at Chernoball. If one thing goes wrong with the nuclear power it will cause untold harm for generations to come. Its simply too bloody dangerous to use cleaner or otherwise.

Especially in Ireland where we have lots of rainfall and windy weather,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Maybe so but look at Chernoball. If one thing goes wrong with the nuclear power it will cause untold harm for generations to come. Its simply too bloody dangerous to use cleaner or otherwise.

Especially in Ireland where we have lots of rainfall and windy weather,
    Westside.
    that is indeed the great danger. Maybe they are gobshites. They strike me as a group who will latch on to anything just to promote their own "greener is better" agenda.

All their Green Ideas so far have been to Tax everything like plastic bags (see my separate thread), carbon tax, metre water etc etc, and then claim they are saving the planet.

Me bollox

these ppl are the biggest two faced gobshites the world over. Gormely ,a guy whose party are based on the welfare of the worlds eco system,wants the gov to use Nuclear power as a form of power.Seriously i mean wtf. this same fool put a carbon tax on fuels?

a gobshite,
    Westside.

hes a gobshite FFS

Future Generation: Energy Policy / Energy / Policies / Home - Green Party / Comhaontas Glas

please explain where the green party are advoacting nuclear energy

sincerally
    gobshite

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lordjohn View Post
    All their Green Ideas so far have been to Tax everything like plastic bags (see my separate thread), carbon tax, metre water etc etc, and then claim they are saving the planet.

Me bollox
    dont forget the carbon tax. I dont like FF because they are a money robbing shower but i absolutly despise the Greens. Hate them.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seanief1980 View Post
    hes a gobshite FFS

Future Generation: Energy Policy / Energy / Policies / Home - Green Party / Comhaontas Glas

please explain where the green party are advoacting nuclear energy

sincerally
    gobshite
    He spoke about it last week sometime saying that Nuclear was the way forward and by the way we are a nuetral country as well.

The Brown Party,
    Westside.

Reviews

the greens they should be called the no party they say no to everything exept that we should pay more tax thats all they are good for and FF are the same robbing scum i think its time both parys had an appointment with the wicker man

He spoke about it last week sometime saying that Nuclear was the way forward and by the way we are a nuetral country as well.

The Brown Party,
    Westside.
    Hi sweetie

The green party do not support nuclear energy
    please provide a link or stop spreading slander

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast