Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Non professional wexford milf

1. Default Non professional wexford milf

Guys anyone know what happened this lady in enniscorthy? i was with her twice and well worth the visist, but cant contact her since. anyone else been with her or know if she's changed her number?
    Last edited by the-chief; 12-04-10 at 22:14.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by the-chief View Post
    Guys anyone know what happened this lady in enniscorthy? i was with her twice and well worth the visist, but cant contact her since. anyone else been with her or know if she's changed her number?
    Think that lady was 'exclusively yours'.. You could always park near the house and see what transpires.. I left her a voice mail a while ago and she text me back, might give it a try again. phone is still ringing.

Phone is still ringing?

4. Default

Yeah ok figured out what i was doin wrong. Had my number on private. She dont answer blocked numbers. Have a date with her tonight

the-chief, can u pm me her number i was looking 2 get in contact with this lady

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by the-chief View Post
    Yeah ok figured out what i was doin wrong. Had my number on private. She dont answer blocked numbers. Have a date with her tonight
    Good for you ... three visits in a couple of weeks.. at this rate you could almost move in and 'live' with her.. ask her to put a profile up...would you PM me the address.. I was in that area before just wondering if it's the same address.. if so it's a bit dodgy...

7. Default

Hi all,

Could someone pass on her number to me? Thanks.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wexlick View Post
    Hi all,

Could someone pass on her number to me? Thanks.
    PM the chief... he'll give you all the goss... the're ' buddy buddy' at this stage......

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    PM the chief... he'll give you all the goss... the're ' buddy buddy' at this stage......
    Buddy Buddy or not it dont matter now cause she's packed it in. Back to the drawing board i'm afraid

10. Default

Bummer,
    Would have like to have visited her.

Thanks anyway guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast