Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mosney asylum seekers

Default Mosney asylum seekers

Asylum seekers came here in their droves in the 90's Celtic tiger era heavily pregnant direct from Africa even though theres no direct flights from Africa under a clause in the Good Friday agreement(we didn't realise this) their children were allowed to stay here they got new houses/apartment new furniture buggies etc etc we all know the drill - a total mockery of taxpayers money, now we hear 150 of 800 occupants of Mosney are to be moved to alternative accommodation to save taxpayers money THEY WON'T GO! They've used the usual Human rights nonsense/torture/being treated like animals etc placards Its time for zero tolerance now get them on the next boat out of this country if they resist getting on the buses today there are white asylum seekers too there just to remind racist opportunists here...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

texas (07-07-10)

Just to let you know that the 90m euro is mostly spent on too many Irish civil servants processing their applications in the most inefficient manner possible.

90m euro is less than is spent on a pack of cigarettes every week by the citizens of Ireland. Is a refugee worth less than a pack of B&H ?

[QUOTE=Alec Horan;244074]Just to let you know that the 90m euro is mostly spent on too many Irish civil servants processing their applications in the most inefficient manner possible.

90m euro is less than is spent on a pack of cigarettes every week by the citizens of Ireland. Is a refugee worth less than a pack of B&H ?[/QUOTE

but how many of them are refugees and how many are just riding the irish gravy train?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Just to let you know that the 90m euro is mostly spent on too many Irish civil servants processing their applications in the most inefficient manner possible.

90m euro is less than is spent on a pack of cigarettes every week by the citizens of Ireland. Is a refugee worth less than a pack of B&H ?
    I dont smoke
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I dont smoke
    I am all for helping ppl but they are abusing the system,coming in when they are pregnant and once the child is born they are classed as an irish citizen..tighter regulations must be brought in.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

texas (07-07-10)

[QUOTE=benin;244078]

90m euro is less than is spent on a pack of cigarettes every week by the citizens of Ireland. Is a refugee worth less than a pack of B&H ?[/QUOTE

but how many of them are refugees and how many are just riding the irish gravy train?
    u see this is where the problem lies the extraordinary amount of 90m spent annually on 'asylum seekers' is money actually spent on economic migrants who have made a total mockery of this country 9 out of 10 who have been proven to be false applicants -look where this 90m could be spent this 'poor me' 'but sher' attitude to people who have no right to be here must stop some people need to change their attitudes...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

mr gear (06-07-10), nicegirlsarenice (07-07-10), texas (07-07-10)

Reviews

In this time of great uncertainly i think caring for our own citizens has to be our no.1 priority..Sure if i recall we gave several millions to the greeks to bail them out not long ago and they called our government sellouts

11. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

texas (07-07-10)

this is the sort of crap that the irish fleeing the famine had to put up with when the arrived in the usa.

irish go home - free loaders - good for nothings- cant speak english- dont want to work - only good for drinking etc.

well done lads.

Reviews

this is the sort of crap that the irish fleeing the famine had to put up with when the arrived in the usa.

irish go home - free loaders - good for nothings- cant speak english- dont want to work - only good for drinking etc.

well done lads.
    I think we are still stereotyped like that everywhere we go.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    I think we are still stereotyped like that everywhere we go.
    i bring my own potatoes everywhere to prove the famine is over .

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast