Thread: Reviews

Default Reviews

I sent a review yesterday was not put on told to do the review again I did still not put on I wait there great answer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigboy View Post
    I sent a review yesterday was not put on told to do the review again I did still not put on I wait there great answer
    I see you have embraced seeing the ladies with both hands lol. Could you be timing out? Some guys write there content first and then cutnpaste it in, as you get a 15 mins time limit I think.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Check your inbox. You've probably got a message from a moderator explaining what the problem is

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I see you have embraced seeing the ladies with both hands lol. Could you be timing out? Some guys write there content first and then cutnpaste it in, as you get a 15 mins time limit I think.
    Gonna second this. Got round to writing a review last week but I was alt-tabbing around doing other stuff and got booted out on sending. :P

Hey bigboy i pm you on 15-05-15 at 12:51..i just asked you to write more content on your review..your review is activated anyway..
    Thanks..