Thread: Fake Photo expiries

Default Fake Photo expiries

All
    The fake photos exipry issue has now been resolved and is back to being on the profiles for 3 months moving forward.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

anon361 (13-12-10)

Reviews

I see my photo reports that expired prematurely have not been re-activated, will they be or is this another one of those infamous going forward situations?

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I see my photo reports that expired prematurely have not been re-activated, will they be or is this another one of those infamous going forward situations?
    I will ask the question is the old ones can be re-activated. For the moment it will be moving forward.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    I will ask the question is the old ones can be re-activated. For the moment it will be moving forward.
    Might as well be thorough in my questions Jackie so while your asking will you see if all reports that are currently active will not expire for 3 months or will it only apply to new reports submitted and the current ones will still expire after 1 month.

Might as well be thorough in my questions Jackie so while your asking will you see if all reports that are currently active will not expire for 3 months or will it only apply to new reports submitted and the current ones will still expire after 1 month.
    Currently there are reports active since 11th November. We will quickly see if these disapear in the next couple of days. I would expect that all current active reports should not now disapear until 3 months. I personally dont know what the system does and how it works. We will check.

I have just been told that they cannot reactive the already expired ones.

Reviews

I have just been told that they cannot reactive the already expired ones.
    Dissapointing Jackie

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

An don (29-12-10), monster_monster (13-12-10)

Currently there are reports active since 11th November. We will quickly see if these disapear in the next couple of days. I would expect that all current active reports should not now disapear until 3 months. I personally dont know what the system does and how it works. We will check.
    IT have confirmed that all current active reports should remain now for 3 months.