Thread: Morning you lovely EI friends. How long do you know you best friends, what keep you..

Blog Entries

Question Morning you lovely EI friends. How long do you know you best friends, what keep you..

Good morning all you lovely friendly guys and girls here on EI. I am on top of the world and looking down. And very much looking forward to a positive friendly few weeks ahead as I have a very good friend of mine visiting who I have known for more than 40 years and we still get on like a house on fire, they have never been to Ireland so I am going to show them some of Ireland sights but if you have suggestions let me know.

So, how long have you known your best friends for, do you see each other regularly and what keeps the relationship going good for you guy?

Have a wonderful few weeks ahead because for sure, I sure am going to.loll

Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (03-02-15), Melindablondey (03-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Good morning all you lovely friendly guys and girls here on EI. I am on top of the world and looking down. And very much looking forward to a positive friendly few weeks ahead as I have a very good friend of mine visiting who I have known for more than 40 years and we still get on like a house on fire, they have never been to Ireland so I am going to show them some of Ireland sights but if you have suggestions let me know.

So, how long have you known your best friends for, do you see each other regularly and what keeps the relationship going good for you guy?

Have a wonderful few weeks ahead because for sure, I sure am going to.loll

Lady Von Teese
    It's about 15 years, since college.

As I'm here and she's at home we only keep in touch via viber phone calls..etc.

Don't exactly know what keep us together, especially lately as she's bit horrid lately, hard to handle nowadays, but probably the fact, that if a friendship last that long, no one will just turn his/her back, even the best friend is a sort of energy vampire without any joy.

I really wanted to solve these issues but that'll be a hard journey.

Ahh so many lovely scenery in Ireland, probably you can't go wrong in this country, my favorite is Giants Causeway, however it might be bit chilly this time of year.
    Good bye Ireland!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (03-02-15), Stephanie (03-02-15)

Blog Entries

Sorry to hear things not going so well with your friend honey but I totally get the vampire thing, usually when people I know start acting as such I just give them time to get over it and then get back in touch and start again in a more positive note which they too are quite happy with as they know I dont like to be around negativity but of course when they also need me as a mate to sound off I am there for them still. So I hope you and your friends sort things out hon and your relationship goes back to a productive and loving one.

The cold will not matter with my friend here honey as for sure once they get here I will be snug as a bug in a rug. Loll And very very easy on the eye too as they are into body building. Happy days and her for a few weeks too. Loll

wrap up warm
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    It's about 15 years, since college.

As I'm here and she's at home we only keep in touch via viber phone calls..etc.

Don't exactly know what keep us together, especially lately as she's bit horrid lately, hard to handle nowadays, but probably the fact, that if a friendship last that long, no one will just turn his/her back, even the best friend is a sort of energy vampire without any joy.

I really wanted to solve these issues but that'll be a hard journey.

Ahh so many lovely scenery in Ireland, probably you can't go wrong in this country, my favorite is Giants Causeway, however it might be bit chilly this time of year.
    Last edited by Ladyvonteese; 03-02-15 at 10:13.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Stella (03-02-15)

Reviews

I have enjoyed having friends, some emigrated, got married + kids etc
    I used to try more, but I just let be now. I'm a good friend to myself. I'm happy.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (03-02-15), Stephanie (03-02-15), tom sand (03-02-15)

Blog Entries

So long as your happy that is what is important honey and hope your path with your friend cross again on a positive note.

All the best
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    I have enjoyed having friends, some emigrated, got married + kids etc
    I used to try more, but I just let be now. I'm a good friend to myself. I'm happy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (03-02-15)