Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has drinking too much ever got you out of trouble?

Reviews

Default Has drinking too much ever got you out of trouble?

Usually drinking too much can land you in hot water. But has it ever got you out of it?

A female friend said to me "Fran, I have an unattached friend. She's studying Philosophy and is athletic. Why don't I set you up on a blind date with her?" I said "fair enough, (might get a ride out of it)".

Well I went ahead with the date and then I met my blind date. Athletic? Sumo wrestlers are also athletes.

We sat down, ordered drinks, chatted.I just happened to drink six pints in an hour.

Needless to say I got a text a few days later "Sorry Fran, you drink too much. I'm afraid I can't see you"

I thought "yes", drink you got me out of trouble for a change.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    Usually drinking too much can land you in hot water. But has it ever got you out of it?

A female friend said to me "Fran, I have an unattached friend. She's studying Philosophy and is athletic. Why don't I set you up on a blind date with her?" I said "fair enough, (might get a ride out of it)".

Well I went ahead with the date and then I met my blind date. Athletic? Sumo wrestlers are also athletes.

We sat down, ordered drinks, chatted.I just happened to drink six pints in an hour.

Needless to say I got a text a few days later "Sorry Fran, you drink too much. I'm afraid I can't see you"

I got so drunk one night I stood at the top of my friend's wooden stairs and pissed the whole way down it,

blamed the dog

Reviews

oh yes it has worked both ways for me but i have to say it probably it got me in to more trouble than it did getting me out

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    I got so drunk one night I stood at the top of my friend's wooden stairs and pissed the whole way down it,

blamed the dog
    Did the dog ever speak to you again?

I fell down my friend's stairs one night, pissed. I didn't do any damage to myself.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post

blamed the dog
    i once got so drunk that i did a poo on my neighbours back doorstep.... they knew i did it, but couldnt prove it.. this was obviously before CSI style DNA technology was available to the local gardai. now if i did it, some twat with red hair and a stupid voice, wearing "im a cunt" shades would have me in cuffs before i had wiped my rump on the teatowel hanging on the washing line... bloody technology!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    i once got so drunk that i did a poo on my neighbours back doorstep.... they knew i did it, but couldnt prove it.. this was obviously before CSI style DNA technology was available to the local gardai. now if i did it, some twat with red hair and a stupid voice, wearing "im a cunt" shades would have me in cuffs before i had wiped my rump on the teatowel hanging on the washing line... bloody technology!!
    they took yer jaaaab

Reviews

LOL
    When I was in college, we had a disagreement with our next door neighbours. My housemate went out on and pissed on all the doorhandles of their car.

Reviews

ha ah you dirty bastard you

Reviews

LOL
    When I was in college, we had a disagreement with our next door neighbours. My housemate went out on and pissed on all the doorhandles of their car.
    when we were kids, my parents used to take us out to the local chinkyboos restaurant at the weekend.. a bit of a treat for being good kids, which of course we wernt... anyway, we used to go to the toilets and piss all over the bog roll, toilet seats, door handles and even towels.. dont know if they ever copped it was us, but im sure the slant eyed owner used to wank in my cream of vegetable soup..

Blog Entries

when we were kids, my parents used to take us out to the local chinkyboos restaurant at the weekend.. a bit of a treat for being good kids, which of course we wernt... anyway, we used to go to the toilets and piss all over the bog roll, toilet seats, door handles and even towels.. dont know if they ever copped it was us, but im sure the slant eyed owner used to wank in my cream of vegetable soup..
    cream eh?? man made

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast