Thread: Mods should give reasons!

Reviews

Angry Mods should give reasons!

Ok, so Westie, 5 mins into the job has edited one of my posts, but I have no idea why

I think.....PAT... that mods should have the good grace to give a reason why they edited a post such as bad language, too personal or whatever

And everyone, start saving a COPY of your ORIGINAL posts so you can see what these fuckers change!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Ok, so Westie, 5 mins into the job has edited one of my posts, but I have no idea why

I think.....PAT... that mods should have the good grace to give a reason why they edited a post such as bad language, too personal or whatever

And everyone, start saving a COPY of your ORIGINAL posts so you can see what these fuckers change!

I agree, generally speaking, it would be a good idea if mods gave reasons.

Default While on the subject of giving reasons

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    maybe rory could explain this,

You should smoke more, then you wouldnt be such an evil twisted little fuck would you?

on the whose the man thread.In the five mins as he puts it im on the job ,he has opened up two or three anti mod threads and abuses another member.

Not great really,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    maybe rory could explain this,

You should smoke more, then you wouldnt be such an evil twisted little fuck would you?

on the whose the man thread.In the five mins as he puts it im on the job ,he has opened up two or three anti mod threads and abuses another member.

Not great really,
    Westside.
    Theres such a thing as free speech Westie, if we want to complain about Mods, we will!

Actually I think you will find that Mari insulted a member who is banned and cannot reply
    and both our so called mods did nothing!

Default Sure you can

Theres such a thing as free speech Westie, if we want to complain about Mods, we will!

Actually I think you will find that Mari insulted a member who is banned and cannot reply
    and both our so called mods did nothing!
    but why all the different threads?You talk about me being a bad mod or whatever but that makes zippo difference to me.

Again i only started modding tonight.Next youll be saying the War Of Independance was my fault.Yawn will ya.Even a few mins sleep would help.

A fine eg of co ordination,
    Westside.

Reviews

but why all the different threads?You talk about me being a bad mod or whatever but that makes zippo difference to me.

Again i only started modding tonight.Next youll be saying the War Of Independance was my fault.Yawn will ya.Even a few mins sleep would help.

A fine eg of co ordination,
    Westside.
    Hey, take it like man - I get blamed for the Potato famine on a daily basis!

and anyway, look, my tits jiggle!

PS, you can post faster if you dont have to keep signing in and out of diff usernames!

PPS, every new MOD has to be initiated!

PPPS you have to admit - guess the Mod was funny as fuck!
    Last edited by roryman; 11-02-09 at 23:15.

Default All is quiet on the western front

Hey, take it like man - I get blamed for the Potato famine on a daily basis!

and anyway, look, my tits jiggle!

PS, you can post faster if you dont have to keep signing in and out of diff usernames!

PPS, every new MOD has to be initiated!

PPPS you have to admit - guess the Mod was funny as fuck!
    your lucky in you rplace.We have no 24 hour baby shops near my gaff.Hope you find the dummy of your choosen.Actually buy another two, one size fits all.

Thank you,
    Westside.

PS the diff usernames is getting old at this stage.Try something else even if it is only for variety.

Reviews

your lucky in you rplace.We have no 24 hour baby shops near my gaff.Hope you find the dummy of your choosen.Actually buy another two, one size fits all.

Thank you,
    Westside.

PS the diff usernames is getting old at this stage.Try something else even if it is only for variety.
    You know westie, i'm in the mood to talk all night
    how about you?
    Do you think you will stick around or................

Reviews

Exclamation Patricia

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I think at the very least when a post is edited/deleted it should say on the post "bad language removed by moderator one" for example so we all know the post has been edited and by whom ................... if you're going stop freedom of speech at least let us know it's being done!! Please.

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?