Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playboy in Mayfair

Default Playboy in Mayfair

I just watched the protest by feminists outside the opening of playboy club in Mayfair all these mad fools shouting and holding signs sad sad people!! you which they would feck off but then the BBC breakfast team interview a well to do couple in there mid 70s leaving the club and the lady says" lovely club lovely looking bar maids what's wrong? He replys absolutely darling " feck me don't you love the mature people in our society puts faith back in your heart.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

Bumble (06-06-11), QueenBee (06-06-11), TomEA (07-06-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I blame religion.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bumble For This Useful Post:

sperminater (06-06-11)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    I blame religion.
    Why?

They were FEMINISTS, they think that it's degrading work for the woman who chose to work there. Fuck all to do with religion.

Quote Originally Posted by akasomeoneelse View Post
    Why?

They were FEMINISTS, they think that it's degrading work for the woman who chose to work there. Fuck all to do with religion.
    You could be right there but religion and set ways have a lot in comen I do blame religion for a lot but not all but as for religion don't get me started on that subjet Aaaaaaah

7. Default

Are you trying to wind me up or what? This has fuck all to do with religion. Feminist are usually anti-religion ffs (your rediculous post expains why)!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to akasomeoneelse For This Useful Post:

sperminater (06-06-11)

Are you trying to wind me up or what? This has fuck all to do with religion. Feminist are usually anti-religion ffs (your rediculous post expains why)!
    I did not mention religion in the first place and I ain't trying to wind you up but you do seem wound up? Why?

10. Default

Simply because religion gets the blame for any conflict in the world. Land occupation wars (like the troubles or the Gaza strip) are not religious wars (simply a case of differnt nationalities having different religions) but the media would have you belive that all religion is wrong. I ain't even religious but it boils my piss. Any time someone makes a moral stand some heur brings religion into it when it has fuck all to do with the subject.

See where I'm coming from now? BTW, I ain't blaming the Jewish run media

11. The Following User Says Thank You to akasomeoneelse For This Useful Post:

sperminater (07-06-11)

Why?

Surely its all a matter of personal choice ?
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

You gotta love the forums, we started talking about playboy club in Mayfair and quickly get to religion!!! where else would you get it.

My question to the religious moral brigade would be...."would Jesus be protesting here?" we all know the answer, tends to shut them up.

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    Surely its all a matter of personal choice ?
    Of course it is, feminists aren't happy about it though, they protest any time a woman makes money from her looks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast