Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Most pleasing and dignified man on E-I?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation The Most pleasing and dignified man on E-I?

DEFINITION OF PLEASING AND DIGNIFIED BEING OF COURSE HANDSOME......

Well here is your chance to tell me whom this man would of course be - now you tell me who does it for you - baring in mind we never actually get to see their faces.......but there must be some you ladies have seen that have possibly taken your breath away - mustn't there????

xxx The hot one......... xxx

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation If Anyone Has Bigger Paws Telephone No You Have To Call Him

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    DEFINITION OF PLEASING AND DIGNIFIED BEING OF COURSE HANDSOME......

Well here is your chance to tell me whom this man would of course be - now you tell me who does it for you - baring in mind we never actually get to see their faces.......but there must be some you ladies have seen that have possibly taken your breath away - mustn't there????

xxx The hot one......... xxx

Bigger Paws now you are making me so cross that i didn't call you in time........ you are gorgeous....... thats so lovely of you...... really sweet......... xxx Lizzy a little smitten

Default The Most pleasing and dignified man on E-I?

Why that would be me.

I shall take your breath away agent Elizabeth Starling of the F.B.I. [Forever Bashing Irish] I only said to Gordon Ramsey yesterday before I ate his liver with some Fava beans and a bottle of Chianti I really must meet the woman who is making me look quite sane.
    Last edited by Han D Man; 17-11-08 at 23:47. Reason: little voices in my head told me

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Corr you're a little bit gorgeous........wow......whats your no.

Quote Originally Posted by Han D Man View Post
    Why that would be me.

I shall take your breath away agent Elizabeth Starling of the F.B.I. [Forever Bashing Irish] I only said to Gordon Ramsey yesterday before I ate his liver with some Fava beans and a bottle of Chianti I really must meet the woman who is making me look quite sane.

Yummy....... my kinda man........ xxx

Reviews

ya geebag.........

Thumbs up Just a little bit gorgeous Liz?

Which bit? I’m ever so slightly tied up at the moment agent Starling but give me a ring and I can slice and dice while you boil my bunny. My number is 666

CLOSER!!!

Reviews

Default saddo hilton

Bigger Paws now you are making me so cross that i didn't call you in time........ you are gorgeous....... thats so lovely of you...... really sweet......... xxx Lizzy a little smitten

He is making you cross.. wait till you meet him..lol.
    what did he do for you, rub preperation H into your hole? or give you your ralgex rubdown... or did he tuck you up in bed with your horlicks last night.

8. Default Your welcome

You are welcome my darling. you can call me later today..

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    He is making you cross.. wait till you meet him..lol.
    what did he do for you, rub preperation H into your hole? or give you your ralgex rubdown... or did he tuck you up in bed with your horlicks last night.
    jealousy eps. Its a nasty thing.

10. Default leave me alone

And then she turns into a Fuckin psyco..stalker.
    So far i have about 20 messages on my phone from her..lizzy this has to stop.
    Your apology is a waste of time, i gave your another chance, and then another after that and you just cant help your self.
    Stop txting and calling me. I am not interested.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast