Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S.t.f.u

Reviews

Default S.t.f.u

Shut The Fuck Up

I had an argument with my neighbours this evening. I asked if they minded if I got obscenely drunk like they did on Tuesday night, kept the whole street awake with similar rantings on the street, had my friends run amuck and keep everybody awake that had to go to work the next day.

They went "well that's fair Fran, we pissed you off, now it's your turn"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fran Tick View Post
    Shut The Fuck Up

I had an argument with my neighbours this evening. I asked if they minded if I got obscenely drunk like they did on Tuesday night, kept the whole street awake with similar rantings on the street, had my friends run amuck and keep everybody awake that had to go to work the next day.

you should get really fucking messy.

You have carte blanche, enjoy it, you've earned it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    you should get really fucking messy.

You have carte blanche, enjoy it, you've earned it
    I will do it and if that fails, I'm getting the garden hose. put it through their letterbox and turn on the tap.

Reviews

Shut The Fuck Up

pity u had to put up with that thank God I live in a posh area never have any trouble...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    pity u had to put up with that thank God I live in a posh area never have any trouble...
    I live in a posh area but greedy lanlords will let out to anything. I had my Denis Leary moment with them STFU, the other residents were too shy/polite/shitless to say anything.

Reviews

Shut The Fuck Up

i know you are pissed off mate and it has happend to me many times and you do feel like killing the batards but give pay back a miss this time give them a chance and if it happens again get back to inspector callahan and i will sort it out for you let it go this time fran-tick

Reviews

wise words indeed.. sometimes revenge is a dish best served cold!!

Reviews

Shut The Fuck Up

The Denis Leary clip

YouTube - STFU - Dennis Leary

Blog Entries

The Denis Leary clip

YouTube - STFU - Dennis Leary
    Denis Leary is a poor man's Bill Hicks.

The thieving fucker stole most of his material from Hicks and even robbed his style and delivery.

There's a joke in comedy circles....and it goes a little something like this :

Q : Why is Denis Leary a popular comedian?

A : Because there is no cure for cancer.

Alluding to the point that if Hicks had not died Leary would never have made it onto television.

Hicks famously told an interviewer: "I have a scoop for you. I stole his (Leary's) act. I camouflaged it with punchlines, and to really throw people off, I did it before he did".

Reviews

Denis Leary sounds like the type of person who masterbates into a waste paper bin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast