Thread: Banks and the living dead

Blog Entries

Default Banks and the living dead

I went to the bank machine today.So i put in my card and what comes up?

English or Irish??????????????????????

You must pick one?I mean wtf is this about?These arseholes go upgrading their machines ,ppl come along to get out money.They dont give a hoot if its in English,Irish,Mongolian.God

So i go to a shop to buy something to drink and i get it and i stand in the q.So far so good.I then observed something that i observed alot.

A person is in the q,with their purchases and they are looking at the person on the till.The next person is served and they are still looking at the person on the till.Next person and they are still looking at the person on the till.Finally its their turn and they are still looking at the person on the till.The put up their purchase,still looking.Are told how much it is while they are still looking and then.............................they look for their money.

A day in the life of?????
    Westside.

Reviews

You may not care as long as you get your crispy banknotes.

But some people get a bit shirty if they are not offered a service in Irish ......

Blog Entries

Default Could you imagine one of them on here with a review

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    You may not care as long as you get your crispy banknotes.

But some people get a bit shirty if they are not offered a service in Irish ......
    "Is the girl in the pics for sure.God my heart stopped.I thought i went to heaven.That however is where the joy ended No drinks or shower offered and i speicifically asked for the punt to be done through the medium of Irish Can Pat or the mods do something about this false advertising?"

Slan,
    Westeoir De Bhuchalli.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

So i go to a shop to buy something to drink and i get it and i stand in the q.So far so good.I then observed something that i observed alot.

A person is in the q,with their purchases and they are looking at the person on the till.The next person is served and they are still looking at the person on the till.Next person and they are still looking at the person on the till.Finally its their turn and they are still looking at the person on the till.The put up their purchase,still looking.Are told how much it is while they are still looking and then.............................they look for their money.

A day in the life of?????
    Westside.
    I would loved to have watched you watching that.

Did you emit a high pitched/ silent scream at the time ?

But you're correct , people like that should receive a tap on the shoulder from the 'Idiot Police'