Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: street girls in cork

1. Default street girls in cork

i have seen a new bunch of girls around the Quay area. I got oral from a dark haired bulgarian girl who was quiet hot for a street girl. 50 straight for oral. she wears a skirt and high boots and a bomber jacket. safe.

There are 2 girls that walk around with her, blonde(not bad) and a scrawny looking looking dark haired one. blonde looks ok, seems to smoke a lot...

there is of course linda from dublin who is a complete druggie who works in front of o moores hotel. haggle her down to 40. great blow but make sure its covered..

new dark haired cork girl wearing all black there tonight, seems pleasant enough

happy kirbing

Quote Originally Posted by tgirllover View Post
    i have seen a new bunch of girls around the Quay area. I got oral from a dark haired bulgarian girl who was quiet hot for a street girl. 50 straight for oral. she wears a skirt and high boots and a bomber jacket. safe.

There are 2 girls that walk around with her, blonde(not bad) and a scrawny looking looking dark haired one. blonde looks ok, seems to smoke a lot...

there is of course linda from dublin who is a complete druggie who works in front of o moores hotel. haggle her down to 40. great blow but make sure its covered..

new dark haired cork girl wearing all black there tonight, seems pleasant enough

happy kirbing
    where exactly is the quay area ?

3. Default cork

hi

across from o moores hotel..usually 5 - 6 girls ready

4. Default

I saw them tonight. Fine looking girls. I was ripped off the last time I went with a street girl so I decided to check here to see if they were ok.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Clever

Quote Originally Posted by Wilton45 View Post
    I saw them tonight. Fine looking girls. I was ripped off the last time I went with a street girl so I decided to check here to see if they were ok.
    Not being clever or anything but how do u check if they are allright?
    I dont imagine they will tell u that they are going to rob u or rip u off
    i think ull find u wont know that till after the event

whats best time to head down there?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by waterford_21_m View Post
    whats best time to head down there?
    when it starts to get dark should be there from 9 on some come early leave early and
    some come later and stay till late i would think

Default Blond

hi guys, just a warning.. there is an attractive girl with blonde hair.. shes a rip-off artist.. picked her up few weeks ago.. she was wearing a white hot pants and tanned legs.. funny accent.. picked her up by moores hotel.. just wanted a blow job.. gave her €50.. she took me top a cul de sac.. but when he got there and i handed he the money she said she forgot her condoms in her car.. so i drove her back.. (at this stage i knew i was being fucked over).. when i got back she did a runner.. all the time we were followed by a guy in a blue Audi A4... he picked her up.. shes lucky im not violent or could never be aggressive with a woman.. but someday shel pull the wrong stunt with the wrong guy.. so lads just beware.. she had a funy accent.. said she was from carrigtwohill.. about 35.. very fit.. BITCh

Default Blond

Quote Originally Posted by teddyboy View Post
    hi guys, just a warning.. there is an attractive girl with blonde hair.. shes a rip-off artist.. picked her up few weeks ago.. she was wearing a white hot pants and tanned legs.. funny accent.. picked her up by moores hotel.. just wanted a blow job.. gave her €50.. she took me top a cul de sac.. but when he got there and i handed he the money she said she forgot her condoms in her car.. so i drove her back.. (at this stage i knew i was being fucked over).. when i got back she did a runner.. all the time we were followed by a guy in a blue Audi A4... he picked her up.. shes lucky im not violent or could never be aggressive with a woman.. but someday shel pull the wrong stunt with the wrong guy.. so lads just beware.. she had a funy accent.. said she was from carrigtwohill.. about 35.. very fit.. BITCh
    So she is still around. I had the same experience two years ago, i am amazed that she is still surviving
    this long. We should arrange a little surprise for her.

Default ??

im not from the cork area so where is this moores hotel and the quays?????, ive only been in cork bout twice in my life, i know where the train station is,
    i might drive down there some nite and look around for street girls

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast