Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hye Bodygaurd of KFC or whatever you call yourself.

Default Hye Bodygaurd of KFC or whatever you call yourself.

You are threatening to maggot me now?Well this is the diff between ppl like me and paws or yourself.Maggot me or threaten to and i leave.

Just like that,
    Westside.

Default i dont believe you,d ever leave

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    You are threatening to maggot me now?Well this is the diff between ppl like me and paws or yourself.Maggot me or threaten to and i leave.

Just like that,
    Westside.
    i cant make you a maggot wtf, i can tell you youre acting a maggot.

look at this, lashing out at cal because he pointed out that you broke the rule about publishing pm,s

and publishing pm,s in the forum without permission to try to prove some frivolous point that i,ve left your gang and joined paws gang

They can ban me -

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    I thought there was a rule about publishing private messages.

I presume these were private messages

You would think a former Mod would at least be aware of the rules

i was a terrible mod ,remember?So i could hardly be expected to know the rules.By the way ,a hearty congradulations are in order.Great to see you thinking for yourself again.I hope the surgery wasnt too extensive.I heard its a tough surgery to remove a persons head from another persons arse.

Success all the same though,
    Westside.
    are you going to get stuck in this cycle forever?
    KFC

Blog Entries

You are being silly West. I think you are a great guy, you know that, and I'm not taking that back, but bodyguard is not the enemy here.

Regards maggotting, I am sorting out that mods can maggot people currently, and in the meantime if pat's bodyguard or any other mod sends me a PM saying they think someone shall be maggotted and I will be doing it.

You're not really a maggot West, just stop being silly

Pat x

Default Cals a smart ass and expects me to take him seriously

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    i cant make you a maggot wtf, i can tell you youre acting a maggot.

look at this, lashing out at cal because he pointed out that you broke the rule about publishing pm,s

and publishing pm,s in the forum without permission to try to prove some frivolous point that i,ve left your gang and joined paws gang

are you going to get stuck in this cycle forever?
    KFC
    i published that to prove that you my frined sway with the wind.Thats fact as can be seen.

Mild day today thank god,
    Westside.

PS yourself and cal should do 69.That way you both be happy and quiet too and all for the good of humanity in general.

Default Go ahead and maggot me

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    You are being silly West. I think you are a great guy, you know that, and I'm not taking that back, but bodyguard is not the enemy here.

Regards maggotting, I am sorting out that mods can maggot people currently, and in the meantime if pat's bodyguard or any other mod sends me a PM saying they think someone shall be maggotted and I will be doing it.

You're not really a maggot West, just stop being silly

Pat x
    go ahead,
    Westside.

i published that to prove that you my frined sway with the wind.Thats fact as can be seen.

Mild day today thank god,
    Westside.

PS yourself and cal should do 69.That way you both be happy and quiet too and all for the good of humanity in general.
    sway with the wind?????

unfortunately wtf you swayed with the hurricane when you deleted every post on the front pages of gen chat and soap-opera.

that was the point where i could no longer support you. i had to moderate a you as a moderator wtf

and another thing...deleting a thread leaving a reason like "............." was not something i could go along with just because you were a fellow moderator. there was a poll where the vast majority expressed a desire to have a proper reason made for a deletion. the people deserved more than a "............." which you wrote, for a reason.

if you thought that i was going to blow along on westies wind when you do such things then its time for you to realise the bigger picture, that the wind of wise moderation is what i flow with.

take it easy
    bbj
    Last edited by pats bodyguard; 06-03-09 at 13:05.

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    sway with the wind?????

take it easy
    bbj
    unfortunately wtf you swayed with the hurricane when you deleted every post on the front pages of gen chat and soap-opera.

Shut them up too only you were pming saying "ill be here all night sob sob".

that was the point where i could no longer support you. i had to moderate a you as a moderator wtf

where was that?I missed your attempt.

and another thing...deleting a thread leaving a reason like "............." was not something i could go along with just because you were a fellow moderator.

Ah thanks again for the moral judgement.

there was a poll where the vast majority expressed a desire to have a proper reason made for a deletion. the people deserved more than a "............." which you wrote, for a reason.

You only get respect when you show it.Most of these ppl, just show disrespect nothing else nothing more and like i said,looking at that groups membership is a scream.

if you thought that i was going to blow along on westies wind when you do such things then its time for you to realise the bigger picture, that the wind of wise moderation is what i flow with.

All i can see is the wind of verbal incontinence.PS also known as talking through ones arse.

Now remember what i said?I said that i would not contribute to this forum when i handed back the mod status and that stands.I actully only logged in at all to answer Sexys post.

mod away,
    Westside.

where was that?I missed your attempt.
    i had to undelete thread as quick as you were deleting them for no reason, you would have deleted every thread in the place and left it a complete mess, thankfully you listened to my sobs wtf and decided not to be totally selfish.

Ah thanks again for the moral judgement.
    its not a moral judgement its moderators protocol. patricia does it, no reason for a moderator not to do it.

You only get respect when you show it.Most of these ppl, just show disrespect nothing else nothing more and like i said,looking at that groups membership is a scream.
    i dont see it that way, most of these ppl do show respect. maybe you should look at your own downbeat quips that you make to ppl on a lot of your posts as a reason.

All i can see is the wind of verbal incontinence.PS also known as talking through ones arse.
    you see a downbeat quip rather than a reasoned answer. thats where your getting stuck wtf. they work when your being lighthearted, but when your not they are just dry

Now remember what i said?I said that i would not contribute to this forum when i handed back the mod status and that stands.I actully only logged in at all to answer Sexys post.

mod away,
    Westside

you,ll be back

KFC

Default You know long long it took me to .....................

....delete them or put them back up?About ten secs.How?I was born with incredible gifts.I thought you knew how to mod?

When you open up say General Chat and do not go into any threads ,youll see (specsavers maybe?) that each thread has a box which can be clicked.You can actually click all of them together and then press delete and they will all be deleted together.Dont forget to give your reason.Mine is ................Guess what?Ah yes,they can all be reinstated together as well by the very same procedure.You really didnt think for one sec that i went to each one individually did you?

He brushes one tooth at a time too.Probably cleans his arse with the use of a protractor to keep the angles right.

Busy man,
    Westside.

GOIN GET ME BRAINS INTO SHAPE FOR DE BOSS
    Last edited by WTF; 06-03-09 at 15:00.

....delete them or put them back up?About ten secs.How?I was born with incredible gifts.I thought you knew how to mod?

When you open up say General Chat and do not go into any threads ,youll see (specsavers maybe?) that each thread has a box which can be clicked.You can actually click all of them together and then press delete and they will all be deleted together.Dont forget to give your reason.Mine is ................Guess what?Ah yes,they can all be reinstated together as well by the very same procedure.You really didnt think for one sec that i went to each one individually did you?

He brushes one tooth at a time too.Probably cleans his arse with the use of a protractor to keep the angles right.

Busy man,
    Westside.

GOIN GET ME BRAINS INTO SHAPE FOR DE BOSS
    oh how very intelligent of you westy you sussed out how to delete every thread and re-instate them in one fell sweep, WELL DONE, very brainy indeed

some of us would never even think of how to delete every thread rapidly because we have the brains to know why not too.

i told you you,d be back, even though you swore you would never

can we not take you for your word for once westside

bbj

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast