Thread: Is it just me?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Is it just me?

Is it just me or are them b@stards that come running over when the light goes red trying to wash your window with dirty water extremely annoying, especially when it's a car your delivering to a customer! I swear if I'd a got me hands on the little c*nt i would have strangled him....running 35 mins late and having to stop to clean the window
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BIGTYM2010 View Post
    Is it just me or are them b@stards that come running over when the light goes red trying to wash your window with dirty water extremely annoying, especially when it's a car your delivering to a customer! I swear if I'd a got me hands on the little c*nt i would have strangled him....running 35 mins late and having to stop to clean the window
    not at all, I love filthy water being splashed all over my clean car!!!

when you see them approach turn on your wipers and start spraying your own window, if that fails take down the window and scream fuck off at them!!!!

i like getting my car washed!!

Last edited by benin; 25-03-11 at 12:50.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    not at all, I love filthy water being splashed all over my clean car!!!

when you see them approach turn on your wipers and start spraying your own window, if that fails take down the window and scream fuck off at them!!!!
    I let a scream and the fucker smacked hid sponge thing on the window and when I opened the door to get out he was gone
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

I have to admit, they can be an annoyance at times

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I have to admit, they can be an annoyance at times

they're the ones that really piss me off, not only do they miss my window they spray themselves all over my bonnet

Reviews

Carry a loaded water pistol or one of those high pressure super soakers with you in the car and waste the little bastard once he gets within range.

Last edited by carlos marvado; 25-03-11 at 13:13.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

BIGTYM2010 (25-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    they're the ones that really piss me off, not only do they miss my window they spray themselves all over my bonnet
    Bloodly liberty is what it is, give me the old rough looking dude with a shammy anyday, at least he dont leave soap marks. pfff just once... once!... I'd like to get through bally g's main intersection and not have that happen...