Thread: Get a fuckin grip

Reviews

Angry Get a fuckin grip

Rite time for me to adress this little disfunctional family we have goin on here people, was a time when i'd log in hav sum fun & go but theres no fun here no more at least not for me....... Everyday its the same mundane shit, the same threads & people backstabbin each other & i get enough of that shit in real life. Some of you people need a reality check THIS IS A FUCKIN WEBSITE ITS NOT YOUR REAL LIVES.... There are of course a handfull of very intresting & intelligent people here & i'm not namein names but if we'v had a laugh count yourself in that group & then thers a pack of fuckin fools whos greatest achievements in life seem to be how many posts they've posted & how many times the've paid for ther hole which is sad to me. They are the real reason some people dont want to post here because disagreeing with them means your bigpaws r sumone else heaven forbid it be more than just him with an opinion(welcome back by the way) who wants to open ther mouth to be told well you must be such & such cause your style of writing leads me to assume your not you..
    Ffs its like a fuckin shool yard here at the moment he said she said so fuckin what get over it nobody has to like you me r anyone else in life is it worth crying over?????NO JUST TURN THE FUCKING COMPUTER OFF END OF STORY... I'm not sayin im goin just incase i do a westie lol but seriously this place was wer you could go to escape for an hour now its gone down hill all you can do is blame patricia its all your faults... Not 1 of you would do her job so how the fuck can you constantly critisize her if it was me id shut it all down & have a peacefull life but fair play to her she must be a sucker for punishment.....
    Now thats all i'v got to say for now agree with or dont i couldnt give a fuck to be honest

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    gone down hill all you can do is blame patricia its all your faults... Not 1 of you would do her job so how the fuck can you constantly critisize her if it was me id shut it all down & have a peacefull life but fair play to her she must be a sucker for punishment.....
    Some interesting thoughts there. I would gladly do Patricia job , if i getting the amount of bobs she is . FFS do the maths. Do u real think Pat is stressed by this message board. As you said u can switch off computor.

She might get blamed every now and again for this or that but truth is , this is probably the most unmoderated forum on the internet.

I toatally agree with you that this place used be fun, as i did with flair last week. Its the members make it fun . Pat should get rid of soap section and all those stupid user ids. Maybe then ,this place might get back to normal.

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    Some interesting thoughts there. I would gladly do Patricia job , if i getting the amount of bobs she is . FFS do the maths. Do u real think Pat is stressed by this message board. As you said u can switch off computor.

She might get blamed every now and again for this or that but truth is , this is probably the most unmoderated forum on the internet.

I toatally agree with you that this place used be fun, as i did with flair last week. Its the members make it fun . Pat should get rid of soap section and all those stupid user ids. Maybe then ,this place might get back to normal.

nbt
    I'm under no illusions 9 she does it for the money i'd take that in an act as wud we all wud but i doubt 90% of people who come here even know who 9x3 is or big daddy r any poster is she'd make plenty without it, i never knew about the boards untill i was told although i used to visit the site, the number of guests always outnumbers the posters here as it profits from people getting ther leg over more so than the shit that goes on here... I do agree most sites are much more moderated but at times this one is the most fun so i'm not sure if that has something to do with it but like you said thats all down to the members so maybe its just some of the charactors here.... I get what your sayin bout the soap although dont see the harm in it we'v all had a giggle at some of it & at least with the place divided you hav the choice wether to look or not which wasnt ther before.
    I think its just a matter of the stupid fights over nothing all the time has caused alot of bad blood between everyone moreso than anything else..
    Last edited by big daddy 69; 16-01-09 at 04:09.

Default Um, can you repeat that Daddy?

I'm sorry, I was dreaming of you and nine's cock. No disrespect Daddy, but can you repeat that?

love8
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 16-01-09 at 11:44.

Reviews

So they both have Small mickeys?