Thread: lussy in mullingar

Angry lussy in mullingar

Lussy in mullingar not girl in photos and should have gone to centra and got a hot chicken for 3.99 as there would have being more live in it and would be 96.01 euro better off not working so extra money to punt is hard to get and not to be wasted on the likes of her

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by paul racer View Post
    Lussy in mullingar not girl in photos and should have gone to centra and got a hot chicken for 3.99 as there would have being more live in it and would be 96.01 euro better off not working so extra money to punt is hard to get and not to be wasted on the likes of her
    You took a chance and got caught - join the Q - have learnt myself to avoid girls who don't permit reviews. I know this is hard on the genuine girls who for privacy reasons don't allow reviews but as you say money is too hard come by to throw away.

Better luck next time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by paul racer View Post
    don't worry man, I managed to find a pic that matches her profile so a fake photo report has been submitted.

On another note, shame on you for not turning on your heels and walking out of there when you saw she wasn't the girl in the pics, you can only blame yourself for the loss a tasty hot chicken and a further €96.01

4. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

paul racer (06-07-11)

As for running away I know its the old story dick in gear and head following