Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The most opinionated man on e-i - epsilon.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation The most opinionated man on e-i - epsilon.

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Epsilon is just another of those self-appointed 'Your opinion is different from mine as mine is indisputably the one that everyone should accept - because[mine will vilify and deride you in the true Rovean manner. I will also jawbone you in dense, multi-syllable loaded language - and throw in a few pejoratives & dog whistles, twist a few truths - to add intellectual authority to moral' opinionistras.

This maybe just a little too over the top for most but lets face it - Epsilon does think that he is the brighest on the board so enjoy reading this........

I must of learned how to write like this cos i just went to some little college known as Newcastle University and only got a second.

Night............The Hot and Not so Stupid one as you think...........Lizzy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1345.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	7096  

Default fool you once...

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Epsilon is just another of those self-appointed 'Your opinion is different from mine as mine is indisputably the one that everyone should accept - because[mine will vilify and deride you in the true Rovean manner. I will also jawbone you in dense, multi-syllable loaded language - and throw in a few pejoratives & dog whistles, twist a few truths - to add intellectual authority to moral' opinionistras.

This maybe just a little too over the top for most but lets face it - Epsilon does think that he is the brighest on the board so enjoy reading this........

I must of learned how to write like this cos i just went to some little college known as Newcastle University and only got a second.

unfortunately for the above, the change in font colour and type is an indication that the text was copied from another source and pasted into this post - proving what I - and i'm sure i'm not alone here - have thought for a long time - Lizzy, u are a no-brain idiot.

Keep up the opinions Eps!

dom

3. Thumbs down Disgrace

Liz, I am amazed at you. two weeks ago you cried for an hour on the phone, and now you are starting threads attacking people, unprevoked and then you wonder why people are nasty to you. The answer is above.
    I thought you wanted to call a truce, or was that just a sympaty ruse to try and get everybody you upset back on side?
    Liz, do not contact me agan..ever. and i will not be responding to the last 5 text messages you sent me since last night. I hope your son came home safely, or was that just another of your games

Reviews

Read response number 5 by DeeCee, OMG he plajorised you, but he must be phsycic or something cause he wrote it last month

Let’s ban postmodernism! at Larvatus Prodeo

Reviews

Default Lizzy lizzy lizzy

[size="2"][color="Navy"]Epsilon is just another of those self-appointed 'Your opinion is different from mine as mine is indisputably the one that everyone should accept - because[mine will vilify and deride you in the true Rovean manner. I will also jawbone you in dense, multi-syllable loaded language - and throw in a few pejoratives & dog whistles, twist a few truths - to add intellectual authority to moral' opinionistras.

If you are going to try and insult me, at least have the common decency to write something your self..
    What's the problem, you thought you had gotten rid of BigPaws and realised you couldnt defeat him so you'r trying somebody else..
    Lizzy get a life. you have just shown your true colors.. a pathetic has been with no life of your own..

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default No Sweetie you are the one that cuts and pastes i just have a cutting tongue

Quote Originally Posted by dom View Post
    unfortunately for the above, the change in font colour and type is an indication that the text was copied from another source and pasted into this post - proving what I - and i'm sure i'm not alone here - have thought for a long time - Lizzy, u are a no-brain idiot.

Keep up the opinions Eps!

dom

Nerrrrrrrrr sorry pussy i don't cut and paste nor need to........ shame you cant understand it though - still you are put a little kitten.

Reviews

Default OMG now we've sunk to plagiarism!

Lizzy, Lizzy, Lizzy, if you really attended Newcastle University (as a student) you would be well aware that plagiarism (passing off someone elses's material as your own and failing to reference your sources) is the worst offence that you can commit in academic circles. It's akin to using somebody else's photos, or listing favourites that you don't provide, or disclosing a person's real identity on this site.

Patricia will have to be informed of this gross act of misrepresentation of your literary prowess and the theft of somebody else's material. Copyright law don't you know. Patricia could get herself into some deep brown material if she does'nt act swiftly.

Listen carefully, I can hear her getting ready to use her whip again. Go for it, oh Queen of Tarts!
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 03-12-08 at 20:29.

Reviews

Liz why are u attacking people again??? I told you if u kept this up i would start again & this time i dnt care how much u cry i wont stop. Ffs what your sayin is bollix cause your the 1 attackin any1 that doesnt agree with u here nobody else...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon163 View Post
    Read response number 5 by DeeCee, OMG he plajorised you, but he must be phsycic or something cause he wrote it last month

Thanks Anon..

Let’s ban postmodernism! at Larvatus Prodeo
    Nerrrrrrrrr sorry pussy i don't cut and paste nor need to........ shame you cant understand it though - still you are put a little kitten.
    lizzy you realy are pathetic.. even when faced with the facts in black and white.. when you are proven to be "LIAR" you continue to lie..
    I realy feel sorry for you.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Not me love you were txting me.........but i already wrote that on here

Quote Originally Posted by Bigger Paws View Post
    Liz, I am amazed at you. two weeks ago you cried for an hour on the phone, and now you are starting threads attacking people, unprevoked and then you wonder why people are nasty to you. The answer is above.
    I thought you wanted to call a truce, or was that just a sympaty ruse to try and get everybody you upset back on side?
    Liz, do not contact me agan..ever. and i will not be responding to the last 5 text messages you sent me since last night. I hope your son came home safely, or was that just another of your games

Such a shame you don't even know what half of this means do you - its not rude at all........but you wouldn't know would you..........why would i cry to you for an hour all the way to Ireland.......yes i was upset - but i got over it and i think you should get over me love cos i have all your messages on my phone and all that i wrote to you and i am more - much more than happy to write them on here - me telling you to take off my no from your phone..........what do you think i am daft............ never put pen to paper if you don't wish for it to all come out.

The truce with whom - Cyberman.........you just don't read what he wrote about me now do you, thats because you are young and foolish.......really foolish..........spend some time and google the words...........go see the post written by your fabulously good friend Epsilon on the general chat - just go read anything - he slagged me off with a passion and he thinks that he is the glorious one........well i am here to tell you that he was rude and impolite..........so go and google and don't tell porkies cos there are two folk on this board one that i read you messages to me last night........dont mess with me.......cos i could eat you up and spit you out - you just are no fun for me to have a go at.

Ciao and i will think that i will post your texts cos you said that you didnt want to be compared to Paws something like that and not to say who can be your friend - Get this into your head..........you are nothing to me........absolutely nothing and never will be..........

I suggest you shut it or i will write them and i just dont care you silly little boy.

Night xx So much hotter than you......and so much brighter........ha ha ha

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast