Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good news finally for Belfast - Leigh and Belle arriving soon

Reviews

Default Good news finally for Belfast - Leigh and Belle arriving soon

After weeks of depressing oul bollocks coming out of the actions of the wankers on the hill (Stormont) we catch a break with the arrival soon of Belle and Leigha. Have met and reviewed both ladies, Belle back about a year ago and Leigha a few more times both in Dublin and Belfast. The latter was a very horny 3some in my back garden one hot summer afternoon with Leigha and Sarah, a full on experience I can tell you. Belle has not been here before so I look forward to ensuring she has as good a time as possible.

To that end I am asking for the dispshits, wankers, gobshites and fuckwits who sometimes waste the girls time to take a holiday and play with themselves.

I am told most of the girls who visit Belfast find the majority of men to be friendly, clean, respectful, good fun and usually on time when arriving and leaving hence they return to visit us again and again.

Once the new laws kick in we might find high quality ladies are few and far between for a while so lets treat them well and enjoy the feast of fun that they bring us.

HAPPY XMAS it will be.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bogman For This Useful Post:

Irish Leigha (10-12-14), Richyboy (10-12-14)

Reviews

You know when? Leigha has been on the list for a while and only have 5 months lol

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
    You know when? Leigha has been on the list for a while and only have 5 months lol
    Ah thanks hunni,

Look forward to meeting your sexy self for a fun and eventful date xx
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

TonyStark (10-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    After weeks of depressing oul bollocks coming out of the actions of the wankers on the hill (Stormont) we catch a break with the arrival soon of Belle and Leigha. Have met and reviewed both ladies, Belle back about a year ago and Leigha a few more times both in Dublin and Belfast. The latter was a very horny 3some in my back garden one hot summer afternoon with Leigha and Sarah, a full on experience I can tell you. Belle has not been here before so I look forward to ensuring she has as good a time as possible.

To that end I am asking for the dispshits, wankers, gobshites and fuckwits who sometimes waste the girls time to take a holiday and play with themselves.

I am told most of the girls who visit Belfast find the majority of men to be friendly, clean, respectful, good fun and usually on time when arriving and leaving hence they return to visit us again and again.

Once the new laws kick in we might find high quality ladies are few and far between for a while so lets treat them well and enjoy the feast of fun that they bring us.

HAPPY XMAS it will be.
    Dam I hate ye Belfast lads Two real hotties to keep ye company. Have a great time all

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post

HAPPY XMAS it will be.
    You are privileged in deed not only do you get freguent visits by leigha and Sarah you now get belle out of Dublin aswell lucky bastards But don't get any funny ideas about trying to keep those lovely ladies up there for yourself as much as i'm sure you'd love that Lol

Reviews

Good to know. I might have a better chance of booking Leigha if I go to Belfast.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Belle View Post
    Awww CG, I promise to come back.....
    You just make sure you do little lady I'll be waiting for you with some bubbles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast