Thread: will judges, barristars, politicianS and the boody man get 5 years for been swingers

1. Cool will judges, barristars, politicianS and the boody man get 5 years for been swingers

after the RTE pragramne last night about the swingers its amazing the hipocesry that's going on

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbob003 View Post
    after the RTE pragramne last night about the swingers its amazing the hipocesry that's going on
    What programe?

Reviews

Swingers generally don't pay for what they do, you might be missing the point ...
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 30-11-14 at 13:59.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

talkabout (30-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Swingers generally don't pay for what they do, you might be missing the point ...
    But Swinger's clubs do have membership fees, entry fees and sometimes Face control on the doors!
    Anybody who knows anything about Irish society knows the laws quite simply do not apply to the big people just to the vast majority of us!
    Ride them on the beaches!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (30-11-14), nibb (01-12-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    But Swinger's clubs do have membership fees, entry fees and sometimes Face control on the doors!
    Anybody who knows anything about Irish society knows the laws quite simply do not apply to the big people just to the vast majority of us!
    Interesting, i hadn't considered the membership fees. Technically that's not paying someone for sex though. But yes, I agree, there will be a standard of hypocrisy to hold to.

Looks interesting any chance of a link to this?

"The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Irish Siobhan (30-11-14)

Everybody knows that the Barristers and Judges love a good Whipping ?

Guys

What was the name of the programme ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Many also supply paid ladies to make sure that the guys who pay huge amounts for entry don't stop going in. They also do things like 'greedy girl nights' and those especially would have paid girls in. I wouldn't entertain a club like that when I was swinging, as I felt that the whole point of swinging and enjoyment was being able to discriminate and pick and choose your victim and sometimes that meant rejection.

The club that I liked to frequent had no alcohol license, which meant the police could not turn up unannounced and it was classed as a 'sauna' as it had 2 jacuzzi's, steam room and sauna as well as the play rooms. So despite no money exchanging hands between two consenting adults, it is still frowned upon and monitored. People just don't like anyone having sex without the grief that comes with relationships, let alone having extra marital sex with your partner!!!