Thread: Well onTues we will see

Blog Entries

Exclamation Well onTues we will see

if FG and Labour mean all they said lately. If they do they will not pass the budget and if they pass the budget then they are full of shit.

Westside.

Reviews

I used to at least have some respect for Gilmore, but that's all gone out the window now.

Did you hear him on the radio midday last week? He said they would reverse some of the budget decisions when they got into government. The interviewer replayed a recording of Gilmore a couple of weeks earlier, saying they would NOT reverse any budget decision. Yes, says Gilmore, we will not, but then goes on to say they will change decisions they don't like. The interviewer was having a heart attack at this stage, and fair fucks to him, he really put it up to Gilmore.

But Gilmore persevered with this claptrap - I have no idea why he is so popular, other than the other leaders are worse.
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    if FG and Labour mean all they said lately. If they do they will not pass the budget and if they pass the budget then they are full of shit.

Westside.
    the govt have a majority in the Dail so FG and Labour can do nothing, FF and the Greens plus their two indos shoudl be able to pass it provided no backbenchers start to riot

Reviews

Well you hit the nail on the head with the last sentence. He is the least bad option.

But, anything is better than the shower that are there at the moment and to be honest I could not stand to see Enda Kenny as Taoiseach.

Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    I used to at least have some respect for Gilmore, but that's all gone out the window now.

Did you hear him on the radio midday last week? He said they would reverse some of the budget decisions when they got into government. The interviewer replayed a recording of Gilmore a couple of weeks earlier, saying they would NOT reverse any budget decision. Yes, says Gilmore, we will not, but then goes on to say they will change decisions they don't like. The interviewer was having a heart attack at this stage, and fair fucks to him, he really put it up to Gilmore.

But Gilmore persevered with this claptrap - I have no idea why he is so popular, other than the other leaders are worse.

Reviews

Well I woudl be shocked if at least one or two of the indos did not abstain. And I would be surprised if the budget gets through. Unless, and if this happens it is the end as the OP said, FG allow it through.

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    the govt have a majority in the Dail so FG and Labour can do nothing, FF and the Greens plus their two indos shoudl be able to pass it provided no backbenchers start to riot