Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Late night party

Reviews

Default Late night party

I guess everyone in their times has been to house party after nightclub closes....As I use to go to a lot of them and remember one where we just let ourselves in...Well he didn't have a choice as 50 or more of us gate crash the house...End up sleeping on floor and mattress on top of me and 2 ladies that I didn't know and haven't clue who they were lying beside me fully clothes..But my mate was on other side of them trying his arm I guess and we were trying to keep warm...Very rarely go to house party now as you get older and wiser I guess...
    So ladies and guys any interest house party you been and enjoy ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Nobody tells me where they are anymore. I'm to old I think. But I could tell you some mad story's.
    I believe you could Irishdeltaforce and never too old mate as last time I was in Glasgow went to one and had fab time as met a Scottish lady call Laura at house party and ended up going to 2 house party if you know what I mean....As you got to enjoy yourself a little bit....Never made it back to my hotel that night...

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (31-07-16), TonyB (30-07-16)

Reviews

I would love too but I have told them to death to people that know me! Lets keep it anonymous.
    That no fun mate as you don't want to take it to grave do you ?
    I say kiss and tell as a lot of people like to hear your fantastic story....
    Them ladies you met at house party won't mind I guess....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

TonyB (30-07-16)

Reviews

I went to a GAA match and was so locked instead of getting the Dart I got the train to Meath. Me mates thought it was hilarious, Fuckers! Fucking yoked out of me brain walking on the motorway to Dublin after buying 10 smokes & a can of coke and maybe thinking of a little sleep in a field. When whooh! whooh! the fucking pigs pulled up. I had ten yokes in me pocket with a couple of broken smokes so I ate them! That was just the beginning of the night..........................................
    Good start and now on to next bit of story as people here want to know were did you go after and end up in house party and took 2 ladies back to jacks for a cigs and wham and bam mate ?.....

Reviews

Didn't get me hole all night mate. If you want to know more I'll Pm you. Going to paint the front door now, then bed.
    Paint the front door?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (31-07-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast