Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mommy 100 euro special

1. Wink Mommy 100 euro special

Listen up paddys i'm coming over to ireland next week to take my lizbets place as since she was removed from this site she has hit the drink BIG time & is no longer financeing my healthcare myself & clarence may even do a duo just have to check her touring schedual....... SO CUM ON LADS LET MOMMA HAVE SUM.... I'l show you how we did it back in the war

Default how dowe doa duo granny?

Quote Originally Posted by mommy hilton the 69th View Post
    Listen up paddys i'm coming over to ireland next week to take my lizbets place as since she was removed from this site she has hit the drink BIG time & is no longer financeing my healthcare myself & clarence may even do a duo just have to check her touring schedual....... SO CUM ON LADS LET MOMMA HAVE SUM.... I'l show you how we did it back in the war
    i know granny, its been bad enough lately with just soooo much bloody football on tv every night. every guy that rang was asked who he supported and if it wasn,t bloody CHELSEA they were chased.

and each of the poofy chelsea supporting clients just got a quickie at half time whilst were round for the match. TSK TSK some way to run a companion business

and she had the back yard filled with bloody ginger IRISH PORK PIES, says there nothing wrong with them and has me and granny tipexing over the green maps on the bloody labels TSK TSK i,ll not say anymore incase the police is about cos i,m not a tell-tale-tit

up ducky
    CLARENCE

yoooo hoooo granny ducky

we should have really sexy names, just so, becos mommy and clarence aren,t exactly HORNY sounding

what names could get get granny????

up ducky
    clarence

HIV infected whore

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by clarence hilten View Post

yoooo hoooo granny ducky

we should have really sexy names, just so, becos mommy and clarence aren,t exactly HORNY sounding

what names could get get granny????

up ducky
    clarence
    Oh clarence dear your right how about i be horney milf hilton & you can be clarence the clit cruncher i can see it now

Were on to a winner here dear we truely are the hiltons will ride our way through paddiesville but i do hope mty first call is for hardsports as your sister is neglecting me again & my n appy is rather full at the mo dearxxx

Toodles mommy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    HIV infected whore
    Ah poppy you little piss ant why dont you go make a top 10 ways to hang yourself thread & see which way works best for you

Ah poppy you little piss ant why dont you go make a top 10 ways to hang yourself thread & see which way works best for you
    Humour is not your strongest asset I see..

8. Default

Humour is not your strongest asset I see..
    Yes my dear just as much as long sentances & intelligenge arent yours

Yes my dear just as much as long sentances & intelligenge arent yours
    Ah bless you are trying to defend yourself

10. Default

Ah bless you are trying to defend yourself
    Ahh bless you think i need to

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast